Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

lame wheely pics.......

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  
Jewell This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Jewell This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!

PostPosted: 22:24 - 06 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, get some Yams style videos going!

Gaz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 22:30 - 06 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's a side road we can see in the pics be careful

a) a car could pull out
b)that car might be a police car!

Do them on a long straight road with no side turnings Thumbs Up

VTR SP1
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:57 - 06 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the police would let you off if you crashed and hurt someone.....I think not.

I think people like you give bikers a bad name. You are pulling wheelies on a restricted road approaching a junction with a traffic island and a roundabout. If you loose control there are lots of lamp posts to wrap yourself around.

Sp1

ApriliaRs125
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:55 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTR SP1 wrote:
So the police would let you off if you crashed and hurt someone.....I think not.

I think people like you give bikers a bad name. You are pulling wheelies on a restricted road approaching a junction with a traffic island and a roundabout. If you loose control there are lots of lamp posts to wrap yourself around.

Sp1

why posy crap like that , its his area he know weather it will be busy or not

what to say some one riding down a street and looses control of his bike and crashes same thing will happern!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 07:42 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes @ safety nazi's

He's soing small wheelies in a deserted area, hardly scraping the tail through a town centre on a saturday at dinner time is he.

Nice pics. Smile

Nolongerhere
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:52 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool pics how long till it came down tho????
Whitetrash This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

harry69koi
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:11 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load off imature prats you lot are? the lad was simply saying try to pick a safer place to pratice your wheelies and what do you do? slag him off Shocked
The road may be deserted but what if???? i have known a few bikers die this few weeks and dont fancy seeing another one Sad
If you cant take constructive advice you are basically a dick becuase one day you wished you had.
Whitetrash This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:26 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitetrash wrote:
harry69koi wrote:
What a load off imature prats you lot are? the lad was simply saying try to pick a safer place to pratice your wheelies and what do you do? slag him off Shocked
The road may be deserted but what if???? i have known a few bikers die this few weeks and dont fancy seeing another one Sad
If you cant take constructive advice you are basically a dick becuase one day you wished you had.

Oh For fuck sake Rolling Eyes

No offence but he's right.. all VTR etc is saying is that it's clearly a junction and there is a possibilty that someone would want to pull out of it.. that's all he's saying. Industrial estates/quiet country lanes are far better locations.

Jewell, nice wheelies mate, you seem to have improved since last pics I saw.. now you gotta make a video Cool

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:34 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitetrash wrote:
Yeah I see that but im sure Juwell Knows that!!!!
People take Risks, its part of the rush, its what being young and on a bike is...

Twisted Evil UP THE REVOLUTION Twisted Evil

Wheelying is a risk.. wheelying by a junction is an un-neccessary risk.

I'm not saying any thing else as I would be very hypocritical.. jewels mate was on that junction so could have warned him anyway if a car was going to pull out.. it looked safe but "what if.."

Anyway... nice wheelies.

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser

PostPosted: 19:38 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics Smile

Rolling Eyes @ safety nazi's.

harry69koi
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:46 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree nice wheelie`s(havent the bottle to do them yet on the gixxer750) just be carefull Very Happy

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 00:00 - 08 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewell where in Taunton is that? Provided it was in Taunton. Smile
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DynaMight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:25 - 08 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of the children!

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 11:11 - 08 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Industrial estates/quiet country lanes are far better locations.

I'd go with Yams, road does look quiet tho. Decent height too, 1st, 2nd gear wheelies??

I do my practice wheelies in a run-down Ind estate, no one for miles to bother me Thumbs Up

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:25 - 08 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Area does not look too bad to me.

Also we cannot see further down the road (behind the camara) man.
It may be fine there, or there may be a childrens playground there.
We just cannot judge from that picture.

Only thing I would say is dangerous, is if he got a bit of a wobble on & hit that traffic island.
Could be dodgy.
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1