Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

ALL ON THE NSR125R (JC20 & JC22)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  

alains
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:52 - 04 Oct 2005    Post subject: ALL ON THE NSR125R (JC20 & JC22) Reply with quote

i wrote a document about tricks to work on nsr125 with good studies on de-restrictions and spares , i've translated in english , but sometimes i may have use the wrong words to design spares . so if you find errors , just mail me and i will be pleased to rectify
the file : https://www.geneva-racing.com/~alains/NSRtips.doc (1 Mo)

Last edited by alains on 17:26 - 06 Oct 2005; edited 1 time in total

alains
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 06 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

do someone knows how to make this post sticky ?
if you have read this file , do you find it usefull ?

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:34 - 06 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes alains, I have found this document to be very usefull. I have learnt alot from reading it.

I can't find many errors, so its good. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 203 days between these two posts...

busy bee
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:59 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Cdi unit on NSR 125 RR Import Reply with quote

Please forgive my ignorance but I dont quite understand the difference in CDI units on imports and standard UK spec bikes. I know the wiring is different but how.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

alains
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

download my file , you will see the diagrams , differences are clear . if you want a technical exponation it's only because the polarities of the capacity discharge are reversed . the electronic switch (thyristor) which allowed the discharge in the coil is open by the impulse coil coming from the alternator . this switch is polarised and a return courant from the discharge destroy it within few hours of use , so you must respect polarities . if honda done this it's because under some countries laws 125cc are not allowed to developpe more than 11KW , so they have been obliged to modify their electronic system (rc/valves unit also) . this is the case in france,germany & switzerland

magpiemale
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:18 - 28 Apr 2006    Post subject: Re: ALL ON THE NSR125R (JC20 & JC22) Reply with quote

alains wrote:
i wrote a document about tricks to work on nsr125 with good studies on de-restrictions and spares , i've translated in english , but sometimes i may have use the wrong words to design spares . so if you find errors , just mail me and i will be pleased to rectify
the file : https://www.geneva-racing.com/~alains/NSRtips.doc (1 Mo)

AYE alains the document is fine I have downloaded it and made it into a book in a file and refer to it while servicing my bike better thn honda's own lol
magpiemale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 2 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1