Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cool budget helmet.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 03:50 - 20 Oct 2005    Post subject: Cool budget helmet. Reply with quote

Was looking online at helmets for some strange reason acutally to be honest i was looking for all black gear as im going for a ghost rider esc' look already got some Alpinestars Supertech's in black (coming 6 days)

And i stumbled across this:

https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/photos/OG/i44039.jpg

It comes in a few more colours.

But the features make it seem a bit more fun:

Quote:
AFX Lightforce helmets are the world's first, and only, motorcycle, off road and snowmobile helmets with a fuly integrated and rechargeable power system

In the FX-11, this system powers miniature fans located in the helmet's chinbar that help keep your faceshield fog-free while continually circulating cool, fresh air around the helmet's interior

The FX-11 also features an ultra bright LED light which can be used for convenient night-time utility or in situations where high visibility is desirable.

Lightweight rechargeable 7.4 VDC 600mAh Lithium Ion power system with included wall charger
System lasts over 20 hours with normal usage with a full charge

Ultra bright 6000mcd LED that can be seen for almost a mile and lasts over 10,000 hours

Two miniature high capacity fans that circulate air inside the helmet. One fan draws in fresh air from the chin vent, and the other extracts air through the side vents

Its price $124.99.

Can look at it here Clicky
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Liono
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:08 - 20 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems interesting, but the only time I have problems with my visor misting up is when it is too cold to have my visor open a notch as my face will freeze off if I do. If this is the case, I'm not sure I'd want a fan blowing 'cool, fresh' air onto my chin. I suppose it could be useful in the rain though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 08:57 - 20 Oct 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the light built in Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1