Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Silverstone GP - Sun. 12th March (inc WSBK ticket) ?99

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays
View previous topic : View next topic  

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Silverstone GP - Sun. 12th March (inc WSBK ticket) £99 Reply with quote

Anyone up for this?

It's a bit early, given the time of year and dodgy weather, but it's selling quicker than others due to the free ticket.

Sunday 12th March on the full GP circuit at Silverstone for £99. Throw in a free ticket to the Silverstone round of World Superbikes and it's a very decent price. Especially when you consider that the date after this one (3rd April) costs £135 alone.

25 places left at the moment, I'll probably book this one tomorrow. I'll even buy the Superbike ticket off someone else (for a fair price!) for Jeanette, when we go.

https://www.focusedevents.co.uk/
08702 646268
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 20:57 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually looking at the distance, its not too far. May come down and eye up the competition eh silver. Laughing

Anyone else gonna go take photos or anything?? Don't wanna be a billy silver mates (sorry no mates)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 21:06 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not book Jeanette a place. Perfect place to learn how to make that nice new bike of hers go fast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 21:10 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh count me in, on the provision I can get my leathers repaired in time. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davo wrote:
Why not book Jeanette a place. Perfect place to learn how to make that nice new bike of hers go fast.

She hasn't got any (proper) leathers at the moment (they don't zip together correctly)! Sad

Where are you getting your leathers fixed? The bike okay now?

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 21:55 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bikes fine, if not a little loud.

Sew Jeanettes leathers together Laughing

Still looking for a place to repair my leathers, if not I've still got the other pair just prefered the damaged ones.

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 08 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine done here: https://www.bikestop.co.uk/

Very friendly, very helpful and a top job! Thumbs Up

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 11:21 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'll be booking this weekend.

Silver what group you in? I'm probably going to go for inters. I'll probably be able to do you a deal on the WSB ticket as well, as I'm out the country when the event is on.

Still think Jeanette should christen her VFR

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 11:41 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

my leathers should fit jenette ok.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davo wrote:
Silver what group you in? I'm probably going to go for inters. I'll probably be able to do you a deal on the WSB ticket as well, as I'm out the country when the event is on.

I've booked today, in Inters Thumbs Up

Davo wrote:
Still think Jeanette should christen her VFR

wave2k wrote:
my leathers should fit jenette ok.

Yeah, thing is she doesn't have enough confidence just yet (seeing as she hasn't ridden in a year, and she'd only been riding a year then). Reckon I'll get her dragged to one before the summer's out! Cheers anyway Wave.

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 20:16 - 09 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm tempting, could have the 675 run in, just in time for this!
J

Motkram
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:57 - 20 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo! Just booked the last place!
My first track day, booked in begineers, will have to get some L plates! I'm well excited!

So who does the BCF contingent consist of?

GP125>GSF400>VFR400NC30>YZF600R>YZFR1(1998)+KLR250>YZFR1(2003)>CBR900RRY>YZFR1(2002)>GSXR1000K1+RGV250

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkR1 wrote:
Woohoo! Just booked the last place!
My first track day, booked in begineers, will have to get some L plates! I'm well excited!

So who does the BCF contingent consist of?

Nice one, I thought they'd sold out a while ago.

I'll be there (Inters; red, track R6), not sure if anyone else made the booking in time.

Motkram
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 06:44 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website said it was full after I booked, now there are 3 places left? Thinking

I'll call them up today me thinks.

GP125>GSF400>VFR400NC30>YZF600R>YZFR1(1998)+KLR250>YZFR1(2003)>CBR900RRY>YZFR1(2002)>GSXR1000K1+RGV250

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 21 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was saying "Full" for some time, maybe some people dropped out as it's now saying 4 places left.

Anyone else? Very Happy

TOM M
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 24 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

There having wsb at silverstone early this year arent they??

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:07 - 25 Feb 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM M wrote:
There having wsb at silverstone early this year arent they??

28th May.

Motkram
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:11 - 10 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forecast is sleet and rain for Sunday; that will be on account of me booking a place. Sorry.

Should make things interesting......

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 53 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1