Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Congratulations Britain...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:05 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

...You've got another outstanding member of society on the way.

Words fail me...

Someone get me my gun. Seriously.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 01:14 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My God Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 01:17 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

still does,nt beat this Shocked

https://youngest_mother.tripod.com/
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:24 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:

Words fail me...

Does the UK not have an ageing population thanks to people getting more focussed on careers?

Someone has to populate the Uk, otherwise the gates will be wide open for the immigrants. Shocked

zaknafien

PostPosted: 01:30 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even I wasn't that young. Confused

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:36 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

instigator wrote:

Someone has to populate the Uk, otherwise the gates will be wide open for the immigrants. Shocked

Well we're vastly overpopulated as it is, and frankly I'd rather have immigrants, where at least a proportion of them are good, hard working people. Whereas this kid will grow up with her mother and grandmother as an example, and end up just as big a disgrace.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 01:41 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
Does the UK not have an ageing population thanks to people getting more focussed on careers?

Not really something to worry about until we get the population down to something sensible. Like about half what it currently is.

All the best

Keith

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:45 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, so thats where gamma has been

veeeffarr
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:46 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
instigator wrote:

Not really something to worry about until we get the population down to something sensible. Like about half what it currently is.

All the best

Keith

Hence why I change 30 signs to 80 with a magic marker!

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:25 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
instigator wrote:

But are the implications of which not going to put a horrendous strain on the NHS/National Pensions? Despite how unattractive the stereotypical image of a 'chav' is, I'd rather we had more people originating from the UK than the EU or other areas. Maybe I'm jsut getting lsot here and looking into it too much (which is not usually me)

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 03:22 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with instigator. Ok the family will probably cost a bit in benefits, but at least some of them will be earning at some point.

I dont think this coutry is overpopulated. Most of this country is fields that we dont need due to over production. Cities and connurbations should be allowed to expand as there is loads of room.If the midlands connurbation ends up meeting the london connurbation, we can still expand out towards Bristol, Liverpool/Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle etc

Pensioners are living longer and there are fewer young people being born to join the labour market, so we need more immigrants and rapidly breeding chavs. Otherwise, the few people in work will be taxed incredibly to pay for the pensions and old peoples use of the health service. The recent thing of being able to kill off old people is another cost saving measure which shouldnt be allowed but is probably necessary to avoid health bills bankrupting the country

However unlike Instigator, I am unsure if chavs are preferable to immigrants for this country, as I think immigrants have more of a work ethic and so are more likely to work a lot and pay some taxes. Obviously there are some criminal immigrants but there are also criminal chavs. At least with a criminal immigrant you can (in theory) deport him, which you cant do with a chav criminal.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 10:26 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

While some of them might land up earning, what we need is people earning in specific areas that bring money into the country rather than just McJobs (where people do nothing except consume goods, most of it imported).

There is the argument that we need more young people to support older people. Rather short sighted as we will just be putting off the need to reduce population until the problem is far more serious.

We can just concrete over more of the country to provide more rabbit hutches for an expanding population. Don't really think it is a good idea.

Wikipedia lists countries by population density. We have a population density of 243 people per square km. That is higher than Pakestan, for example. However the population density for England (as opposed to the UK) is over half as much again at 383, higher than India or Japan and just behind the Netherlands.

All the best

Keith

Cookie!
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 12:16 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatters wrote:
still does,nt beat this Shocked

https://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

Thats fscked up Shocked

Anyone that decides to get knocked up at 11 should be made sterile on the spot, stop her breeding anymore fsckwit members of society.
Mad

innominate
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:50 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Britain... Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Words fail me...

I'd rather swap immegrants for dirty no branied idiots like this.
Send her and her baby to deepest Jalalabaistan & keep a couple of immegrants who are willing to work instead.

Oh yeah, this is where eugenics comes in usefull.
Sterilise the 11yo, then just let her smoke & shag herself to death.
Also with draw NHS services & give her a good kicking as well.
Just to put the point across.
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coast-guard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

20 a day!

Hell what's one more problem for this sprog! Rolling Eyes

All of it.

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 17:54 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyone that decides to get knocked up at 11 should be made sterile on the spot, stop her breeding anymore fsckwit members of society.

I fail to see any difference to how this happened to this girl and to a woman of 18, 21, or 35. All could be exactly the same, just different ages. Bit hypocritical of people to complain about her drinking and smoking etc when most have probably done the same or worse at some point.

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:22 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:

I fail to see any difference to how this happened to this girl and to a woman of 18, 21, or 35. All could be exactly the same, just different ages. Bit hypocritical of people to complain about her drinking and smoking etc when most have probably done the same or worse at some point.

Who does it at 11? Probably about 5% of 11 year olds drink occasionally, 1% drink a lot, 10% have smoked, and 1 or 2% smoke regularly. 20 a day habit? I'd say there's virtually no-one who does that at 11, 1% perhaps at 15.

Who has sex at 11? Maybe 0.1%.

It's not all horrific seperately, but piece together what this girl is like, and it's clear to anyone that she's just an utter retard.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 18:37 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare you all take the piss out of my girlfriend!!!!
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:56 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
Who does it at 11? Probably about 5% of 11 year olds drink occasionally, 1% drink a lot, 10% have smoked, and 1 or 2% smoke regularly. 20 a day habit? I'd say there's virtually no-one who does that at 11, 1% perhaps at 15.

Who has sex at 11? Maybe 0.1%.

It's not all horrific seperately, but piece together what this girl is like, and it's clear to anyone that she's just an utter retard.

You missed the suspend from school for fighting Laughing .

Sorry for being a twat in advance but three black bag's and in the river spring to mind.

king kong
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:27 - 26 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

How on earth can the mother be proud of her 11 year old daughter for getting shafted. You have to fell sorry for the girl when she has been bought up by some chain smoking, track suit wearing, Vicky Pollard mother figure. whats the world coming to.

You only have to look at that Jeremy Kyle show of a morning to what a nation of gutter inbreds we are becoming.

Still I'll keep on working just to support this scum in trainers and fags, no wonder the NHS and education going down the swanny.

God knows what the imigrants think when they see this lot on telly!

Rant over!!

Sephiroth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:00 - 28 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Girl wrote:
"I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time.

Yeah, having sex in the shower and withdrawing before climax is in the same league Wink Laughing.

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:08 - 28 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

king kong wrote:

You only have to look at that Jeremy Kyle show of a morning to what a nation of gutter inbreds we are becoming.

God knows what the imigrants think when they see this lot on telly!

Rant over!!

They think, thank fuck for these scumy layabouts if they got off there arses and started working then this country wouldn't need all this immigration workforce.

If only the powers that be would cut their benifits and force the lazy fuckers to work then they could kill two birds with one stone. Wink

Yoshi
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:57 - 07 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

plugger147 wrote:
Sorry for being a twat in advance but three black bag's and in the river spring to mind.

Don't forget the bricks... Wink

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 07 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
How dare you all take the piss out of my girlfriend!!!!

I bet you wish you hadn't said that now Jon. Wink

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 11:30 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked That's how old my little Guides are, who don't know what Playboy is and still think boys smell Shocked

And I worry if we send them off navigating and we can't see them Confused

There certainly are a range of values in this day and age.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 359 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2