Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

West Salisbury plod < Sunday 17th Sept 50 miles !

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hooky
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:14 - 15 Sep 2006    Post subject: West Salisbury plod < Sunday 17th Sept 50 miles ! Reply with quote

A excellent ride over Compton Down leading to Ludwell for lunch before a short ride over Win Green for attempt on the Ox Grove leading to Coombe Bisset .

This is not on the Plain as such, and easy to navigate

I did a reccy of the first part of this trip today and it is a variety of gravel tracks to rutted dark forest paths and a few deep water crossings .

No problems , I would rate it a MUST DO simply for the stunning views.

This would suit riders of all abilitys and fine for small capacity bikes and Green lane virgins.

Meet at the Park & ride lay-by on the on the a338 > leaving time around 10.30 ish(look for Odstock Hospital on maps.
Rough estimate 30 miles of Byway and no more the 8 road miles.

Now im certainly no expert, just a plodder but I woud be more than happy to take the lead to the best of my pathetic ability

Please call me on 07976 844546 (NOT AFTER 9 PM PLEASE) if you fancy a play.. or post below if you like (it really is not difficult )

Please bring a camera as mine is now dead due to a nice bath (why o why didnt i put it in a zippy bag )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1