Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

HUSQVARNA SM 125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

gingerhog
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:59 - 02 Nov 2006    Post subject: HUSQVARNA SM 125 Reply with quote

hi,i have a chance of buying a 2000 model HUSQVARNA SM 125,but dont really know to much about them,
can anyone tell me anything about them like
mods,reliability,performance ect
any help would be great.
thanx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know any more about the bike? Mileage, servicing, what sort of life it's had?

gingerhog
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 08:51 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bike has only done 700 km (whatever that is in miles) and its as new,not sure about any servicing!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, running in with a 2 stroke is particularly important. If it has only done 700km it is important to assertain the nature of these km. You don't want to be left with a bike that appears cheap and good condition but then turns round and bites you in the ass with an £800 repair bill. The bike itself is the sex, it'll stick to the road like sick to a blanket, and the power delivery will be nuts. If you can afford it, and trust the owner, go for it.

tomkapsalis
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 10:11 - 04 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

These bikes look brilliant, yellow and blue colour scheme is fantastic. There are two guys down my area with exactly the same bikes. Two identical Husky's, but they are the only ones I have ever seen. You'd have a few heads turning.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 179 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1