Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BCF BBQ? OMG WTF BBQ?! (Update - Date set, 1st weekend July)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Which weekend is best for you?
1st weekend? 2nd, 3rd, 4th July
59%
 59%  [ 32 ]
3rd weekend? 16th, 17th 18th July
40%
 40%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 54

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: BCF BBQ? OMG WTF BBQ?! (Update - Date set, 1st weekend July) Reply with quote

UPDATE: Date is set for the 1st weekend of July, 2nd, 3rd and 4th! Thumbs Up

I have no idea about the title. Laughing

Anyways, I thought of /possibly/ hosting a mental weekend at mine after a few talks with some SE lot.

Pretty sure most people would be invited. Unless I don't like you... which I don't think is many. Though I can't remember.

Well G can't come. Shifty

Mr. Green

Anyways, the goods. Where I live is in bucks in the wonderful region where Road Wars tends to happen (Slough, Reading, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Oxford, all within 30 minutes ride from me Laughing) Plenty of space for bikes and cars. Pretty sure 50 bikes would fit easily on my drive Wink Also, in my village nothing ever happens. I foolishly left my Hornet with the key in for 3 nights outside and it wasn't moved. So there's no worries with bikes being nicked. I've got a garage which will fit around 8-10 bikes or so once tidy. Thumbs Up

Huge garden, so bring tents! If a lot of people do turn up we might need another BBQ of sorts as I doubt one will be big enough!

Any questions? Ideas? (Ste did suggest fireworks party, that /may/ happen Laughing)

Edit: I expect G to recreate that mahoosive burger he did before!

EDIT: Dates are 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 16th, 17th 18th. Either the 1st or 3rd weekend in July. Let me know which one. Bring tents food and booze!

Edit: First weekend of July! (2nd, 3rd & 4th)

People who've expressed interest:

Ste
G
Luke
Alexio
Muzza
Doovydoo
Phoenix
Bofh5
Fawbish
10. Big_Ham
MAc_Kaliba
Danny
Colin1
St3v3
Clanger
Charlie
Blackwolf
Mistergixer
Pyroforlife (?)
20. ms51ves3
##Paddy##
ThatHornet
Lofty
Tarmacsurfer
Mudskipper (?)
Kate T
quacker_boy
nowhere.elysium
Pocket Rocket
30. HurricaneHollis
jdloyalroyal
Bendy (?)
Paulington
BillingTZR (?)
Joe
CHR15
beechbone
c-dug
tutton
40. Itchy
The Shaggy D.A.
Iain 007
TUG
Serendipity
Redoko
the_godfather
Hetzer
Lycan
Nemo
50. tatters
smegballs/Bittern Razz
kicker2508
chillyman0
samomighty
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink

Last edited by m0l0t0v on 00:31 - 02 Jun 2010; edited 29 times in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:04 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireworks party. Mr. Green

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 23:04 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Re: BCF BBQ? OMG WTF BBQ?! Reply with quote

I have some spare fireworks Very Happy.

If details were amenable, I suspect I could be tempted to go for a Mk II big-burger - this time THERE WILL BE TWO!!!!!

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 23:06 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up for it depending on time date etc, if its tents then sometime when it warmer so I can just sleep outside naked. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking June/July on a weekend so most people can do it. (I work weekends but will book it off/be sick Shifty)

So far I'm ok to do any weekend on either month really, thought late July there is another massive piss up I'm organising. Laughing

I've got a few left other mediocre conservative fireworks, though probably nothing of the like of Ste Laughing

Edit: Can be done August/September as well I suppose.

And G, 2 MkII burgers? Niiice!
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and put it on your Sig's so more people notice Wink

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:12 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a post to brag about how big your house is. Bet you voted Tory aswell didn't you.

Move your house closer to mine and I'm there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:15 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if, we live in a rented house Wink

And nope, I didn't Razz

How about you man up and travel some distance and get away from your inbred village/town Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:19 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are your parents going to be there? Shifty

Alexio
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:19 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted tory, admire your impressive house size and you can definitely count me as there Thumbs Up

We'll definitely make a fantastic weekend of it I reckon if there are enough roads to film stupid competitive antics Laughing

Edit: Oh, and seriously just set a date and the masses will come. End of June is sounding good!

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Are your parents going to be there? Shifty

If they would be it'd be only my mum and sister as parents are split up but I'm counting on them buggering off for a weekend which is still on the cards (speaking to them about it!)

Alexio wrote:
I voted tory, admire your impressive house size and you can definitely count me as there Thumbs Up

We'll definitely make a fantastic weekend of it I reckon if there are enough roads to film stupid competitive antics Laughing

There's some fantastic roads within 30 minutes ride from my hosue towards Bicester or Aylesbury. And then Buckingham. Fair few palces Thumbs Up

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:24 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll see what more people say before setting a date. I may well set a date that only 4 people can come. And that'd be a massive fail!

Also, I'll get some pictures for you BCF lot of my house/garden so y'all can judge and shit Wink

But think of it this way, there used to be a tennis lawn, a swimming pool (tennis lawn size) and still plenty of garden space at the same time!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:26 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as there isn't a greenhouse. Very Happy

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

No greenhouse. There is one next door which I broke once by kicking a footbal over my hedge when I played it for the first time in god knows how many years Rolling Eyes

Thankfully it's a neighbour we're good friends with and went straight over and offered to pay. He was a bi angry at first, which is understandable but quickly calmed down and I never paid for it, even with my frequent offerings! Nice family Thumbs Up

So just don't brake that one Laughing

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:31 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if I rode down, I'd be asleep by the time I got there. Crying or Very sad *snif*

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come the night before and help sort out for the day/night Wink

(people who have to travel far are more than welcome to come the night before and stay Thumbs Up)

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would man up and travel, except it's 5 hours away. Thats 5 hours then becomes a lot more when done on a 125 and I can't use some roads lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 23:41 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last weekend in June is definitely out for me - Glastonbury.
Got some other stuff dotted around too, but don't worry, I'm told that BBQs do actually, sometimes, occur when I'm not present too Razz

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M THERE

Very Happy

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man up. Alexio did it on his 125 to get to G's for mini moto Wink

Doovy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
but don't worry, I'm told that BBQs do actually, sometimes, occur when I'm not present too Razz

dont be so naive Laughing

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Last weekend in June is definitely out for me - Glastonbury.
Got some other stuff dotted around too, but don't worry, I'm told that BBQs do actually, sometimes, occur when I'm not present too Razz

But... but.... but.... You're the MASTER CHEF!

Don't worry, we'll organise for when most people can make it Wink

Alexio
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:57 - 11 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, well the last weekend being Glastonbury is out of the question then, we need our master chef. The weekend before is June the 19th and 20th. I suppose that's the next consideration.

Hmm, as a side note I remember riding my 125 all the way to Glastonbury and back last year, that was a laugh!

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:09 - 12 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
Man up. Alexio did it on his 125 to get to G's for mini moto Wink

He went all the way there on his own, got there before everyone else and only stopped at mine on the way back as he'd initially left his house at 2am or something silly!

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 00:09 - 12 May 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who lives miles away can usually find some accomodating fellow BCFers to help provide shelter along the way or transport for a leg of the journey.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 14 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35