Ho(ses)!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:49 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Ho(ses)! Reply with quote

Wooooooooo!

Took all day piddleing about (partially cause of a blockage in a caliper that took both hands on the lever to shift it!!) but defenately doing the trick now!

https://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6312/dscf00193fs.jpg
https://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5788/dscf00239uf.jpg

Can't wait to have a go on them :o

chris___
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:41 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one mate, good work! Thumbs Up
So how much of an improvement are they? Worth spending all day on? Probbaly would have taken me two whole days Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the brakes hadn't been in such cruddy condition they'd have gone on in an hour tbh..

Been out to try them and farkin eck they are good! but then before they were very very bad.. so for me its worth it, on a modern bike with propper brakes then might be overkill.. i've also fitted a zxr400 mastercylinder too mind Razz

If your still on rubber hoses, even new ones you'll still see a marked inprovement Thumbs Up (allthough they can soemtimes reduce the feel, so they aren't so progressive more on/off :o )
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 330 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1