Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Next year holiday

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Next year holiday Reply with quote

Right basically, i need some suggestions for cheap holiday destinations.

I did want to go to Ibiza just for the nightlife etc. But ive heard that because of the Euro, places like spain etc are pretty expensive when you get there now. Basically it will be Me, My GF, her brother his gf and 2 of his mates. Just want to go somewhere halfboard/self catering with cheap beer,food, lively night life a pool and safe Laughing

Any suggestions, i was thinking Turkey but she's been to Marmaris for a fair few years and doesnt really want go again, and she's going Sunny Beach in Bulgaria this year.

Reccommendations please.

its basically going to be a top my tan up holiday after the main one in November ( 4 weeks of Perth Western Australia here i come Cool )

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:43 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

jammy bastard.

Black sea resorts , those places are really gearing up for tourists v cheap not too far to fly out and not too common and arsey like the baleric isles.

that said I'm the direct opposite of you , a holiday to me is burning through foriegn countries on bike , and lviing super rough camping everywhere , like stink , but in foriegn climes.

say you aren't that guy on a blue CBR125 wearing a white Tshirt no protective gear who turned towards little lever @ 5.53PM at stopes road?, (6/6/06) I was in a big arse white van hauling crap for somebody and this blue CBR125 tried to 0wn me and did , but then I was in a van
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:12 - 07 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afghanistan?

Very cheap. Booze will cost you an arm and a leg, though.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

xlizx
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 11:31 - 07 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egypt? £400-odd quid for two weeks in the sun? Wink

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 11:39 - 07 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The former Yugoslavia? You can get cheap flights (aroung 18 quid) and then find accommodation while your over there) Tourists are very well protected by the police, is cheap as chips (not that chips are so cheap these days) and you'll get the weather.... just watch which part you go Rolling Eyes
All in all though, a beautiful country, lots of history and plenty of sun! Cool
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 328 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1