Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Old/New Biker Saying Hello.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Marah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:15 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Old/New Biker Saying Hello. Reply with quote

Hi all,

My journey so far!

I started riding 14 years ago (16) on a Yamaha DT50 thought I was king of the road. Year later upgraded to a Kawasaki KMX 125 then I was King! Until some git nicked it Sad Couldn't afford to replace it bike cost 800 and insurance was the same. Retired for 3 years.

I passed my test 10 years ago with my 2nd Kawasaki KMX since then I have had 1 bike a Yamaha XS250 Shocked which I was last on 7 years ago as it was not running and I haven't a clue when it comes to mechanics! So just last week I took the plunge and bought myself a Suzuki Bandit 600 to relearn all I have forgotton. So far its been great planning on doing an advanced courrse or at very least the lessons. Insurance alot cheaper at £150 with no NCD Thumbs Up

Although the starter went on it yesterday Sad but history won't repeat as I will learn the mechanics of a Bike as well, stripped the starter down pretty obvious that is the problem, so ordered a replacement.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rit
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:33 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Marah and its good to hear you are getting ya hands dirty too Thumbs Up
____________________
You watching this rubbish?
Naaaa, switch over, Neighbours is on in a minute!
www.ritzbitz.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 118 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 33.92 Kb