Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

tony532
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking good.

love the can on the runner Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 08 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the joggers can made up for 270 squid at Zorstec near Bradford, Twin exit titanium with a removeable baffle. Had to have it made up as scooters have slightly smaller inlets on the can than bikes. Makes no significant difference to the power, its just lighter, sounds cool, looks nice and doesn't rust like the standard mild steel exhaust.

Vents on the jogger are behind the radiator to let the air flow through.

Just about to get the dragster insured again for the summer, only an extra 52 squid onto my existing policy.

Jogger ran a 17.37 at 73mph a few weeks back at Elvington, which is pretty slow, but then I just wanted to see what it could do.

Dragster ran a 15.17 at 82mph, however that was ages ago and I have had a bit more work done since then. I plan on doing a bit more to it now the jogger is almost done. Though I do fancy trying out NOS on the jogger as I reckon I could hide a it in the top box! Needs some titanium valves fitting first as I still have the stock ones in.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

sagiliam
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:06 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i am really impressed with those paint jobs!!!!
I am looking to get my 1981 suzuki fr50 sprayed, but in polka dot. Is your mate looking for some work at all. And you got a price?
cheers
liam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:22 - 01 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to have a 180FXR runner myself, lovin' the transformation of your one - I would have that myself! Cool

Jenks
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 02 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of scooters...
But these are special cases!

They look brilliant!

Top man!
And that paintwork is brill too!

Section59
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:24 - 02 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

divuk83 wrote:
I got a mate to spray both bikes, he mainly does lammy's and vespa's and the odd auto.

Nice scoots man, your mates a good painter.

They remind me of my dads vespa he had when i were a little kid. Smile

My old man knows a couple of blokes that used to (still might, actually) do chrome/gold plating and paintings on vespas/brettas back in the day. They made some awesome looking bikes.

Cant for the life of me remember their names/company name though. Last time i saw them was about 7/8 years ago at a car show in driffield. Neutral

skelly
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 23:35 - 03 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

the transformation of the first one is amazing never thought id say it but thts one hell of a nice scooter Thumbs Up

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

first nice lookin scoot I've seen.

Love the first one the can is sexy.

not so keen on the second though the paintjob is mint the shape of the scoot is a little mutant like.

Thumbs Up

JBurrows88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:16 - 11 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

divuk83 wrote:
Had the joggers can made up for 270 squid at Zorstec near Bradford, Twin exit titanium with a removeable baffle.

Where has Zorstec moved to cos i think i might need to see if i can put some 'mods' on my bike Twisted Evil

Still 270 quid is f*cking pricey

divuk83
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:04 - 11 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.zorstec.net/

I think there in shipley now? Though I would check the site for an exact location.

Dave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JBurrows88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 11 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

divuk83 wrote:
https://www.zorstec.net/

I think there in shipley now? Though I would check the site for an exact location.

Dave

I should have seen them

I live in shipley, thanks

P.s Nice Scooters Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 323 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2