Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


edited

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 17 Oct 2006    Post subject: edited Reply with quote

/edited.

Causing offence and apparantly not as funny as i thought! Never mind!
____________________
"One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama


Last edited by Leggy_Girl on 12:19 - 18 Oct 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grandmaster
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:44 - 17 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing that 10 years ago or so.

Did'nt think it would still be doing the rounds..
____________________
Yamaha FZR600 '91
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:19 - 17 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, got it in an email today and thought it was funny! Oops! Embarassed
____________________
"One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was funny - put it back Thumbs Up
____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pwntifex
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:00 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the illegal immigrant community of BCF are up in arms.
Put it back, you big silly.

I'll give you a karma cookie! Mr. Green
____________________
the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mrtEE
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:49 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

retrieve it from your cache (anyone) and repost if bothered Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:22 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't like offending people, so i deleted it. And there's me thinking a light hearted poem would be funny Laughing

I can't put it back because i deleted the original email, and my memory isn't good enough to remember the whole thing lol. Help!
____________________
"One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mrtEE
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:27 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggy_Girl wrote:
I can't put it back because i deleted the original email, and my memory isn't good enough to remember the whole thing lol. Help!


retrieve it from your cache?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mary Jane
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:31 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people have their browsers set to clear their cache and cookies each time it's closed.

Like me.


Maybe her cache was cleared out since posting?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Leggy_Girl
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:46 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Jane wrote:
Maybe her cache was cleared out since posting?


Got it in one. Never mind though! Wink
____________________
"One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

merlinni
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:27 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go i dont mind posting it as im not a Racist or bigot

I HATE EVERYBODY Laughing

I cross ocean, poor and broke.
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there.
Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,
we send cash right to your door."

Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy!
NHS - it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money.
Thanks to you, British dummy!

Write to friends in motherland.
Tell them "come fast as you can."

They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
I buy big house with welfare bucks!

They come here, we live together.
More welfare cheques, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in,
but neighbour's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away.
Now I buy his house, then I say.

"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent.

Everything is very good,
and soon we own the neighbourhood.

We have hobby, it's called breeding.
Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!

Britain crazy! They pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.

We think UK darn good place.
Too darn good for the white man race!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:52 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also good.

BNP theme song Laughing
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 18 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need the last line :-

Quote:
If they no like us, they can scram.
Got lots of room in Pakistan!

____________________
Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

squid36
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:44 - 19 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be laughable if it wasnt so bloody true
____________________
they say life begins at 40 but i think it begins at 140 !!!!!!!

https://www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk/ essex premier paintball site
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:43 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Painfully accurate Shocked
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sagiliam
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:49 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha the poem is brill lmao!!! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 354 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.49 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 90.87 Kb