Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Dear Auntie BCF

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

RiderOfTheSto...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:17 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Dear Auntie BCF Reply with quote

Dear Auntie BCF

I am very low on self esteem at the moment and it’s making me depressed. I need some loving from all the good people of BCF to cheer me up and get me back on top of my game. All I ask of these people is to give me lots of little green blobs to take me up to gold. Please can you help?

ROTS

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 15:19 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sad feck.

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wanted everyone to flame you the other day Rolling Eyes, to gain karma start talking about bikes and stop talking shite.

RiderOfTheStorm wrote:
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Kenyan refugees, I write award-winning operas, and manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I had trials with Manchester United, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my garden. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have appeared on Through the Keyhole and won the gold plaque. Last summer I toured Eastern Europe with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I run the 100m in 9.65 secs. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA.

I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only some vegetables and a Breville Toaster. I breed prizewinning clams.

I have won bullfights in Madrid, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and chess competitions at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Mary Jane
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:02 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whosthedaddy wrote:
You wanted everyone to flame you the other day Rolling Eyes,

Probaby some sad attempt at "reverse psychology"

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Jane wrote:
Whosthedaddy wrote:
You wanted everyone to flame you the other day Rolling Eyes,

Probaby some sad attempt at "reverse psychology"

Is that what they call it now Rolling Eyes

RiderOfTheSto...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:11 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flaming option's there to be used!

pwntifex
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:10 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i herd u liek mudkips?

tokarev
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 20 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you just say earlier silly!?!

I have loads of spare self esteem lying around my flat.

Here have some...on me (no charges mate).

https://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2847/1purepaksqh0.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 195 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1