Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My mate * need abit of advice*

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: My mate * need abit of advice* Reply with quote

Well if any of you can remember the posts i made about my ex , basically my mate has been seeing this lass called rose for 2 years.

She went to uni in London where from leeds and theres pics of her on the net with her tits out in nightclubs with guys holding them. She came up for the weekend and she finished him in front of all her family then her dad assaulted him and they phoned police and they arrested my mate dave because it was his word against her family.

Anyway in the past shes thrown phones at his head , slept with his cousin while he was downstairs ! Borrowed laods of money of daves parents and not paid them back and its added up to a grand easyily , a new phone and a holiday abroard!

His parents hate her *obviously* but he still insists on getting back with her! these past few weeks hes been with me weve gone out a lot to pubs*etc* and been workin together on a few jobs and ive never seen him as happy

And tonight hes told me hes got back with her just to use her , but its obvious he hasnt done that.

He wont listen to anyone im his best mate and he wont listen he knows ive been threw it all before.

And just now like theyve just got back together there talking and shes saying shes in shit cos she has no money in the bank! how obvious is it shes just using him!

Anyway to my point , what can i do?

I know i didnt listen to anyone , im not gona fall out with him cos hes my best mate, should i just wait and let him learn? or try help more?

cheers everyone
marc

Keir
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

been there before..... in my experience if they dont listen the first time you tell them they aint ever going to listen. Just be there to catch them when it all falls apart.
Previous: '99 Honda CBR 600FX, 03 ZX636 B1H, 99 Fazer 600 (red), 02 GSX-R 600 K2, 00 SV650s (red), 2008 ZX10R, 97 Bandit 1200N, 04 ZX6RR K1H, 04 GSX-R 1000, 98 Fazer 600 (gold), 05 Madness 110 Pit bike, 04 CR125R, 00 SV650s (black), 06 KTM 625 SMC, 99 SRAD 600 track bike, 03 SV650, 98 Bandit 1200N, Bandit 600SY, 03 GSX-R 600 K3, 01 GSX-R 600, 01 Fazer 600 (black), VFR 400 NC30 x3, 78 Honda Dream, 00 Speedfight 50
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 20:51 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: My mate * need abit of advice* Reply with quote

dransy wrote:

Nothing, he'll never listen no matter what you say. Just leave him too it until he's finally realised he's being a twat.

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: My mate * need abit of advice* Reply with quote

dransy wrote:

Not a lot, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

Eventually he will wise up, he's obviously not ready to face facts at the moment. I reckon she will ridicule even further soon, and hopefully he will get the message.

Stop worrying about him, he isnt your responsibility.

froggeh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:03 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sure you aren't the script writer for 'Shameless'?

j/k

I doubt there is anything you can do. Perhaps try to get something on her that will make him see sense, other than that you will risk losing your mate, if you keep at him too much. Sad

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You could smash her face in with a brick. Perhaps he'll not find her quite so attractive then.

BTW, where's this pic on the net you're talking about?

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 22:39 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got any of the photos?

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 13 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics are on a site called www.thatnite.com

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 00:15 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

dransy wrote:
pics are on a site called www.thatnite.com

Thats just not very helpful is it now, there are loads of pics on that site and we all want to see HER pics.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 02:40 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A had a little shifty for the pics, couldnt find em.

A) Link the pics biatch.

B) If shes fit fuck it, just make sure he dont give her any more money and gets his knob wet back home while shes fucking about.
If she aint fit... well... stone her!
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Adam_P
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him he's being a retard, if he doesn't listen, then just stand back and watch the fireworks, it's his choice.

He's obviously been thinking with is cock. Would I be right in assuming that this slapper was his first 'proper' girlfriend???

Would explain a lot if she was. In which case, take him away for the weekend and get him laid, that might be a quick fix.

HTH

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link needed. Need to see if she is worth the trouble or not.

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 16:12 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget which episode this is. Is bwfc4eva86 the "mate" in this one, or do we have to wait and find out next week?

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: 15:12 - 14 Nov 2006 Post subject:

I forget which episode this is. Is bwfc4eva86 the "mate" in this one, or do we have to wait and find out next week?

Confused

Mockey
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:21 - 14 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: My mate * need abit of advice* Reply with quote

dransy wrote:

She went to uni in London where from leeds and theres pics of her on the net with her tits out in nightclubs with guys holding them.

In retrospect Dransy it was probably a mistake mentioning this at the start of the thread as now most people on here are more bothered about seeing the said photos than by your mates problem! Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 00:29 - 15 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: My mate * need abit of advice* Reply with quote

Mockey wrote:

In retrospect Dransy it was probably a mistake mentioning this at the start of the thread as now most people on here are more bothered about seeing the said photos than by your mates problem! Laughing

His mate has a problem?

fenton
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:24 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

link please. cumon dude!

Jus tell him hes being a rimmer. have a quite chat with her, telling her to fuck off. If that fails. pay someone to shag her and record it, then show him......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keir_K3 wrote:
Just be there to catch them when it all falls apart.

ditto that.
There is no point beating your head against a brick wall time and time again. Just let it run its course, then be the good mate if/when it falls apart again.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheShaggyDA wrote:

Nope im happy with my gf ta, and her parents haven never assualted me. Plus Dransy (correct me if im wrong) lives in Yorkshire i live in Manchester Thumbs Up And have never even met him.

Im happy as can possibly be right now, just need a new job Smile

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:35 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bwfc4eva86"]

Nope im happy with my gf ta, /quote]

Thot u said somewhere else the other day that you were single and were going to stay like that for a while??

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:55 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rawker"]
bwfc4eva86 wrote:

Nope im happy with my gf ta, /quote]

Thot u said somewhere else the other day that you were single and were going to stay like that for a while??

Hmmm i changed my mind. I liked the idea of being single, but then got too know some one and seems like a really sound girl.

So we'll see what happens.

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 20:25 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooo, can't wait for the next episode Smile

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheShaggyDA wrote:
oooooo, can't wait for the next episode Smile

Wont be from me, after than bitch from Blackely who lived in a pub, after 4 months of moaning in this section. Something clicked in my little mind. My mates and family and myself mean more than any woman.

So i will just take each day as it comes with her Thumbs Up sex is good tho Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:24 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwfc4eva86 wrote:
after than bitch from Blackely who lived in a pub

I thought she was your soulmate but her family was the problem?

Sickpup stirring just because he's bored.

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 20 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
bwfc4eva86 wrote:
after than bitch from Blackely who lived in a pub

I thought she was your soulmate but her family was the problem?

Sickpup stirring just because he's bored.

Still love her, just think she's a bitch with issues who needs a dose of reality. But im not gonna waste my life waiting for her, i decided had to move on and thats what ive done. 2007 soon. New Year fresh start put this one behind me Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 162 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1