Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Well that was weird..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:58 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Well that was weird.. Reply with quote

9 years ago i was seeing a girl from laandahn, it lasted about a year or so, one day she decided she wasn't talking and that was that, i was pretty miffed as you can imagine and made a bit of a mess of my head for some time (much much longer than it should)... looking back it wasn't really going to last, i'd have missed out on quite a bit of fun come college/uni time..

So i'm looking on my myspace thing (its not my fault, i was bullyed into it) and theres a message.. "hi, how are you?"

Weird, yes i'd say so.. i dont feel any malice after this time, i replayed in a friendly way said i'm fine e.t.c..

It was just suprising, its quite an odd feeling, i'd forgotten allot of stuff..

Anyone else had anything like this happen? any armchair psychologists care to comment Laughing

Isn't the internet funny..

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 03:19 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i were u id want to know why she had been rude blanking u. if she had wanted to ended it, why not say so ?

DOS
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:20 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run for your life.If she was wierd like that then what is she like now. Wink

Paddy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:40 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet i'm weirder Shifty Laughing (i'll not be getting within 20square miles just in case though)

I'm wondering if this is leading to an explaination, if i'd had a message 3 months prior i'd have had some pretty specacuraly unplesent things to say, things i'd not imagine i'd had liveing in my brain..

More than anything it was suppriseing, i'd certainly not have expected that, nowhere is safe!

Resurrection
Ballast Boy

PostPosted: 03:45 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found if you tend to get back in touch with an ex love/interest after some time and the closure/healing/grievance stages have passed and you have a laugh and a joke maybe they compliment you or be nice to you, you forget the bad stuff and it stirs up alot of old stuff.

Been there done that got the "i got played" T-Shirt.

I think Iron Maiden said it best with RUN TO THE HILLS!

For your own sanity and piece of mind i'd keep walking and not look back

Res

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:37 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh wont be any of that sort of thing.. i'm in a deleriously happy relationship and any interest has long since past, ive had people pop up from the past and just convinently forgotten to contact them or lost numbers Laughing i do appreciate the advice though, i can imagine how easy it would be depending on things for people to get dragged back into these things against there better judgement..

I'm enjoying being the better person no matter how much an altercation is deserved, it'll be left at that..

Its better than haveing chance to vent, it simply dosn't matter Cool

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 13:39 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex dumped me by text two years ago, which I think is a bit low considering the amount of time we were together. And he keeps turning up from time to time like a bad penny.

In your situation, I'd probably say hello back, but then ignore anything else that comes through...but its a personal choice really...

I never stay friends with ex's, especially if the break up was horrible. What's the point wasting precious time that could be spent on real friends! Cool

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:36 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going through that lesson in life now, 5 months on from breaking up im happy without her, im not as stressed out anymore, and im glad it ended when it did. My mates matter so much more than any gf will.

I owe my ex £250 but she's not getting it back, consider it compensation for the shit her, her sisters and family caused me.

Middle Finger Bitch. Twisted Evil

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 15:48 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

my ex owes me a fair whack

she stopped paying installments and is pleading poverty (she spends a fortune on rent on a place that i told her was too expensive for her)

i hope she isnt also going for the compensation angle on the sly

Marcg868
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 25 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
my ex owes me a fair whack

she stopped paying installments and is pleading poverty (she spends a fortune on rent on a place that i told her was too expensive for her)

i hope she isnt also going for the compensation angle on the sly

Well i have reason for the compensation, i got a bust lip, a very sore head from nutting her dad. A hefty scar on my hand from slipping when fighting with her brothers mate who she was tarting about with, as i said to her, if they'd of got any closer to eachother, he might as well of lifter her skit up and shoved his cock in.

The heart ache, and reducing me to a pathetic, insecure wreck.

And also writing stupid pathetic topics in this very section.

Never will any cunt of a girl do that to me.

Far as im concerned, Me, my family and friends are all that matter. Anything else is just a added extra Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 158 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1