Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Is my bank account being ripped off?!...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

dransy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 16 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this look weird with these new people saying its legit or am i been paranoid Confused

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:16 - 17 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar.

My gym membership for 'Fitness Exchange' is taken by DD by 'Mike Corby Holdings Ltd'. I didnt have a clue who it was so stopped the payments. Only to discover my gym membership had stopped.

They didnt seem to think to tell clients that this was the name of the processing account. Silly buggers.

befdelta7
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:56 - 17 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

happened to me before... had a strange mistery direct debit taking 42.58 out my account every month, cancelled it and then found out it was my bike insurance finance company!

Quote:
mazzPosted: 14:27 - 08 Sep 2006 Post subject:

My brother found paypal doing removing money from his account and replacing in soon after, its apparently some way of them making money, am not sure of the full details however but it is something else to consider or look into

could be paypal making money... taking out money from peoples account putting it in theirs and cashing in on the intrest maybe??!

KevShek
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 17 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the crack with www.experian.co.uk??????
ive entered all my details into the trial, including my debit card details, and now it says SORRY, SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!!!!!!!!

Have they gone off to spend my money!!!!!!!!!!!

KevShek
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:21 - 17 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i try to login, i get this!!!

Username & Password Assistance
Please try again!
The information you entered does not match our records. Please click here to try again. If you are not a member please click here to order your free credit report now.

Important note for new members:
If this is the first time you have logged in, you will also be asked for your personal identification number (PIN) after entering the username and password that you submitted to us during registration. Your PIN should have been sent to you by first class post following your registration. If you have not received your PIN within 5 days of your registration, please contact our Customer Service Team on the number below.

Have You Forgotten Your Password? Click here to receive your new password.

If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service team on freephone

0800 656 9000, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and Saturday, 9am to 1pm.
Thank you! Your business is important to us.

MonkReadusuk
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:50 - 21 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the OP, have you sorted this out yet? As afaik, kaupthing is the Finance Company used by motorbike insurance companies, at least mine do.

Hope that helps.

LewisD
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 03:12 - 26 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh crikey, bit of a flashback this thread Very Happy

Yeah what it was, is that my brother used my bank card for the 1st installment on the insurance on his zx7r.

And instead of them debiting his account thereafter, decided to bill mine instead. Ah well.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2