Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

temper, temper......whats wrong with me?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Resurrection
Ballast Boy

PostPosted: 17:08 - 02 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
maybe the doc was right......ive just been cautioned for assault Embarassed

What for?

Res

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:32 - 02 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

and what did the doc say ?

CortezTheKill...
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:42 - 02 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

For assaulting the woman driver, I'm assuming?

I went to see a doctor a few years back 'cos I was really stressed about personal stuff. He told me to do yoga.

I asked for a second opinion and got given some prozac-like drug that put me in a weird state of existence. Nothing was quite real.

You had to withdraw slowly but I got sick of feeling weird so went cold turkey. Made me feel like I wasn't connected to the floor. I'd go to put my foot in front of me when walking and it felt like the floor wasn't there.

If I were you, I'd take the yoga. And do more exercise. A session at the gym 3 times a week makes you feel great.

The same feeling can be achieved by sticking on a pair of sturdy walking boots and climbing up the biggest hill you can find (preferaby above 600m high). This never fails to work for me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Graham88
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 02 Dec 2006    Post subject: Re: temper, temper......whats wrong with me? Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
lately, ive found im losing my temper really quickly over all sorts of things, and i dont know why, its not like me, im a pretty laid back, cheerful jokey kinda guy.

Funnily enough, I'm feeling the same way lately.

But then I'm in the same dead end shitty paid job.

Endless days on the net applying online for jobs, only to have no reply back or them saying I'm not right for the application.

My bike is off the road and draining whatever money I do manage to earn.

I can't see my girlfriend very often whilst this is so.

My social life is almost non existent now without my bike.

So I think I have the right to get annoyed at people. Sad

gavin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 03 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

CortezTheKiller wrote:
For assaulting the woman driver, I'm assuming?

No.....it was an argument with a neighbour over something trivial that got a bit out of hand. But it's all sorted now, it's not being taken any further and the coppers made us apologise and shake on it.

The doc offered me drugs but I'm not interested in them, I think all they do is dull your mind.

The strange thing is.......I dont actually feel stressed at all, most of the time I'm happy and everything is good, but I just seem to blow up when the wrong thing is said or done, or too many things come on top at once.

I went through a whole heap of stress over the last couple of years, starting with my best mate getting killed in a motorbike accident, followed by a lot of soul searching...... which led to a lot of shagging around....which led to the breakdown of my relationship and my job going AWOL.....and so on. So i know what stress feels like.

But I got through it and I'm comfortable with it, and I don't think its the issue.

This temper thing is a recent development, and it's different from any stress or fustration I've known. The only thing that coincides with it is that I put my 675 away for the winter a few weeks ago, and I don't have a ride at the moment. There's lots other of bikes in the garage but none with a current MOT, and I've not found the time to get one done. I've not found the time to get much sleep either. Maybe its just a combination of things, lack of sleep, lack of thrills (im at my best when im doing daft things), lack of excersise and winter blues - I had a cracking summer this year and it all came to a rather abrupt halt when the weather turned.

brianmcewan.co.uk
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:20 - 03 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ I thought I was bad! Laughing

It might have something to do with your career mate what do you work in?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:09 - 03 Dec 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavin wrote:
winter blues - I had a cracking summer this year and it all came to a rather abrupt halt when the weather turned.

SAD?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 149 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2