 bazza World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:48 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: Serious Ooh! Factor. |
 |
|
https://www.hjchelmets.com/ac12_carbon.htm
I like it.  ____________________ "That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter |
|
 Type_Mo World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:59 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
A carbon lid for that price is seriously good value.
I was looking at a bell carbon lid on their stand at a bike show and its rediculous how light it was. You would barely be able to tell you were wearing it.
It would have to be painted though... an all carbon lid is just a bit... tarty  ____________________ "he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"- Dr. Johnson |
|