|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Major_Grooves |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:05 - 04 Aug 2003 Post subject: Roll on friday! :-D |
 |
|
I phoned up my best insurance quote to confirm it today and they had only gone and got the original quote wrong. There initial quote was £359 which went up to over £600!
So I took my second best quote, and now I have TPFT £350 excess on my CB for just under £400 including legal, and some kind of breakdown/puncture assisitance too! Not bad considering my Planet insurance was over £700!
So my policy starts at 11am on friday. I'll probably head out friday night for a bit then ride all day saturday. Where should I go, what should I do?
I was supposed to be doing Ridesafe training with the Met police on Saturday but my instructor has broken his foot in Belgium and is stuck in a hospital there! (Don't know if it was a bike accident). I was looking forward to it as a way of getting used to the bigger bike, but I'll have to wait till the end of September to do it! I'll maybe just take it easy to start with instead.
Roll on friday - I can't wait!  ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scotty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scotty Scooter Boi
Joined: 31 Jul 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:19 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
So, will the Major actually be coming out to play now he's got a proper bike that goes more than 3 miles without breaking down?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Major_Grooves |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:25 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm not going to BDB either now (i'm flu ridden at the moment ) but hopefully be feeling better by the weekend... and I want a go on the CB for old time's sake!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Major_Grooves |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:41 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
We could mooch down boxhill way perhaps? Get Robby along on the VX as well  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Robby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Major_Grooves |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:12 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Okay so how about if I ride down to your place in Paddington then you "lead" me out of London?
If so do you want to PM me your address and postcode and give me a time to come down. Anytime from late-ish morning is okay with me. Saturday I presume? ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:30 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sweet. I'll PM you in a mo.
I'm thinking BH apres lunch for a juicy burger and general sociability  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 23 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|