BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Can't be arsed?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 12 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not smoking could be part pf it as it sone the things i noticed but then a few months later i had a blood test and it came up i was low in iron and had anemia which and after weeks of iron tablets i am slowly getting better and not feeling to shit.

SAD also could be in play as when it hits december i near enough throw myself over the pier wall in a fit of depression or gorge myself tp death on chocolate, all of which dosnt help the problem. I dread the winter coming its horrible depression and that crap feeling. Yet when spring and summer come i bounce up again like there was nothing wrong. All i can say is that the days are gettikng brighter and so will your mood hopefully.

Go and get a blood test see if yuor lacking in anything also.
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Delbwoy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:24 - 13 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

SEXCERCISE!

Sorry mate, but just get up, get out and fuck someone. Male or female, who cares, just wear a condom.

Failing that, sort the bike, and ride it! Every time I ride my bike I smile, and as this is Auntie BCF I don't mind saying, I'm as depressed as depressed can be! Where's the fucking rope?

I was at my doctor a few years ago saying the same thing as you started this thread with as I thought it strange that I couldn't be bothered to do anything. He made me take some test of which I scored such that he was quite worried about me and told me I should see a councillor and take some pills (spell?) So I saw her, and she was in tears too! To think I thought I was having fun in my childhood! I thought I was normal, it was everyone else that had a problem. I never took the pills, I couldn't be bothered!!

Anyway, this depressed guy here who can't be bothered to do anything owns a house in Cyprus, and half the house here, has just started a fantastic new business (Check my webbie on my profile), is just about to go into another short term business (that really is money for nothing) has three beautiful children, a beautiful girlfriend (yet a miserable wife) and still can't sleep at night!

The sleepless nights might be something to do with the IR investigation next month, VAT the month after. Or is it just cos I gave up smoking for new year!!

Oh yeah, and Stinkwheel.........Your post with the quotes and the emoticons!!!! Fucking ha ha! You really are something else. I'd love to meet you one day, you make me laugh so much. Just perfect.
Check my website. look at my profile though as putting it here would be spamming methinks (I worked hard to create it so at least look at it!) Nothing to do with bikes I might add! Might appeal to the more feminine personality.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:09 - 13 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

anders wrote:
You need some motivation, quickly before you loose it and become a looser.

That would have been good advice had you not have called him a looser practically. You obviously dont know how hard it is to get motivation when your body feels like its been hit but a depression storm and you feel like utter crap.
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

bennett211085
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:45 - 13 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never want to do anything this time of year and hate going to work every morning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 13 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on a downer right now, i havent been on a night out for three weeks, im stuck at home revising for a psychology exam, and have just recieved an email notification from ucas saying somethings changed on my application, so i got my hopes up thinking it was good news and it isnt, keele uni have rejected me Sad

and not that i had much motivation to revise anyway, but now i just cant be fucked to do anything
3 Honda NC50's(Sold)-->'72 Puch Maxi S (Sold, want it back!)--> '90 Yamaha RXS 100 (Stolen)--> '87 Honda Cub 90(Sold) --> '95 Kawasaki Eliminator (Sold) --> '98 Bandit 600 (Sold) -->'07 SV650S (Current)

JonT
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:18 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya dude, so hard to be motivated to do anything when there seems like there is nothing good on the horizon.

I got my final year project to do, gotta get up each morning to go into uni and study and for what? To get a job I could of got straight out of college probably.

Plus having to do that with no girlfriend for support and the very work itself keeps you in so you can't go about getting one pushes me more into a "why bother" frame of mind.

Seriously without the money to go out drinking in clubs often, and too much work to have a part time job where the hell are you meant to meet people?

Final year uni sucks ass.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant be arsed most days to even step out of my bed!
Motivation is just so crap at the moment.
I have found tho - Ive been drinking lots of water. Like 10 glasses a day, just sipping. I hate the stuff TBH but, since then ive been up, feeling good and I dont feel tired.
Try it
HTH
Louise Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

strawberry
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:14 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

anders wrote:
You have proved my point.

What was your point exactly?

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:13 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

strawberry wrote:
anders wrote:
You have proved my point.

What was your point exactly?

Thank god someone asked thought i was just confused. Question

Racheldawn
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:19 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel just like that at the moment!

I've made myself a list of things I need to do so I can see I have done something when I actually cross something off! I need to get on an intensive driving course (car. boring.) but am so fed up of learning to drive. I just wanna *click* my fingers and it be done. So yerh Im feeling very lazy.

Last edited by Racheldawn on 21:28 - 15 Jan 2007; edited 1 time in total

Racheldawn
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:21 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Know the feeling.

I find it helps to find things you like doing and err, do them Smile.
If you know you're doing something fun/good in a few weekends time, it means you've got something to look forward to and you tend to keep this in your thoughts more, leading to a generally more positive outlook.

Excellent advice. Thumbs Up

Racheldawn
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:25 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
I think also more excerise would help you here, when i came to uni i was pritty lazy but joined the gym after a while and it really helped. The more i went the more i wanted to go again and would start chosing the stairs instead of a lift and things like that. Helped me with my uni work aswell as was far more motivated.

However, the gym isnt for everyone and if thats you then find a sport that you enjoy like rugby, football or hockey etc. This is also a great way to meet new like minded people.

I've heard that a lot recently and its something I plan to do. The idea of being fit and feeling motivated is quite exciting!!

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOM M wrote:
Toby R wrote:
I wonder if treating myself to a bike would make a difference : D

Thats the exact same thinking ive got at the moment Laughing

Yep I've got the same thinking too,
exams end friday, If I doos well in them my washers come out in 4.5weeks and I may.. may get a new toy, we'll see.

something to take my mind off the crummie weather.

Simple
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 15 Jan 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
I think also more excerise would help you here, when i came to uni i was pritty lazy but joined the gym after a while and it really helped. The more i went the more i wanted to go again and would start chosing the stairs instead of a lift and things like that. Helped me with my uni work aswell as was far more motivated.

However, the gym isnt for everyone and if thats you then find a sport that you enjoy like rugby, football or hockey etc. This is also a great way to meet new like minded people.

I found coming to uni and lack of getting out and doing 'stuff' difficult. As at home I rarely sit still, walking dos mooching about the farm out on the bike etc,

I tried dodge ball but friends decided it was too much effort, horse riding is good but pricey. So I gave up with lazy uni people and save my £8 a week for petrol money to ride home, walk the dogs a mooch around the farm. I've also applied for a job that should be quite active...

... I'm far too hyper to be sat in my little rented box staring into internetness.. even if it seems to suit all those around me.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2