Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

RACE: Police vs Pizza Delivery?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

paulcdb
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:03 - 14 Aug 2003    Post subject: RACE: Police vs Pizza Delivery? Reply with quote

Who wins?

7:30: Police called to incident, kids risking lives playing on roof.
7:45 Pizza was ordered (12" Chicken and ham) Laughing
------ (Remember, pizza takes about 5 minutes to cook too, lol...)

7:50 Kids get called into bed
8:30 Pizza delivered
8:45 Police arrive (casually walking)

Isn't it good to see you'll never starve while waiting for the police to arrest the guy who just mugged you, lol

Earlier the same day i heard they were called to someone who was about to be seriously assaulted... 25 minutes later police arrived! Maybe they should have said they were going to speed off, lol

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:12 - 14 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

ye but the second your speeding, there on your tail, and its worse out of london esp Northern rural areas, they got nothing better todo! apart from book you for small plate and pipes.

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

PostPosted: 00:23 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cops are a bag of shit. The ones who delt with my motorbike crash a few weeks back have done shit all about tracing/telling me about the other driver.

There's the odd decent coppers about, e.g. the one today who stopped by my house to take details about my stolen pushbike, and just simply said: 'Make sure the traffic police don't see that mini plate' Wink as he was walking away.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent encounter with plod...

My g/f works in the local DIY store part time. Last night a large group of 14-15 year olds came into the foyer and started smashing up the display stock in the entrance. They were getting pretty rowdy and generally scaring the staff. The store manager asked them to leave but just got more abuse. He now stood by the tills stopping them getting into the store.

Girlfriend phoned plod at 7pm. Asked what the emergency was, she replied that there was a large group of youths in the foyer smashing the place up (by now they'd started on the windows).

The woman on the phone kept asking what they were doing/how old the youths were and generally seemed to not be taking the call seriously (even asking to speak to the store manager to check the call was genuine). After 10 minutes on the phone the woman thanked my g/f for the call and said they'd see what they could do.

7.35pm the group slowly leaves the store foyer.

7.50pm plod phones up. "Have they left yet?"

My g/f tells them that they left just after 7.30. Plod tells her next time it happens phone up after they leave. WTF?!?!?!? Confused

So Kent police - thanks for nothing Confused wankers

darryl
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: & it's getting much worse!!!,... Reply with quote

Embarassed Sick matey of mine called the cops to say that they can hear someone in the garden around 0315. caller was told to get a description otherwise the police don't know who they're looking for. would you at 3 something in da morning !!-black as fuck???. not me!!.
caller hanged up after telling her where to go. police did arrive on scene though. at 0420. no one there in da garden,...of course not,...but shed lock busted-nothing stolen-it was empty!!. police not interested at all !!,...yawning!!.

matey has made a complaint!!. good. fuck you met police!!. next time we all better call our mates to sort the fuckers breaking in!!.
Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 13:54 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, youths under 18 can bask in the shade of the judicial system, which means that they can get away with cutting you up, but you'll be jailed for giving them a black eye. Neutral

It's probably better to lie to the police and that it's a few 18-19 year olds messing about, and say that everything is caught on CCTV so they can be charged. That way, they'll send over a squad car and a van.

The plod do generally have a hard job to do, and often rely on peoples' fear of the law (as opposed to the coppers themselves), which is usually enough, but there will always be exceptions. Some of the kids these days are seriously f*cked up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

paulcdb
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:46 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiN wrote:
Some of the kids these days are seriously f*cked up.

yeah that's why its about time people were allowed to give these kids good slap... too many do-gooders in this country saying we shouldn't tell them off, etc.

Didn't do anyone any harm years ago and kids had respect for other people's property... now they couldn't give a damn because they know they can't be touched. Plus, they know the more things they nick/wreck the more likely they'll get a free holiday to rehabilitate them... and they say crime doesn't pay?

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady

PostPosted: 20:11 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Re: & it's getting much worse!!!,... Reply with quote

If you are female and tell them you are a lone female they usually respond pretty quick - probably due to the bad publicity that would happen if something happened but if you are a standard 20 - 40 male then you are not entitled to protection.....

darryl wrote:
Embarassed Sick matey of mine called the cops to say that they can hear someone in the garden around 0315. caller was told to get a description otherwise the police don't know who they're looking for. would you at 3 something in da morning !!-black as fuck???. not me!!.
caller hanged up after telling her where to go. police did arrive on scene though. at 0420. no one there in da garden,...of course not,...but shed lock busted-nothing stolen-it was empty!!. police not interested at all !!,...yawning!!.

matey has made a complaint!!. good. fuck you met police!!. next time we all better call our mates to sort the fuckers breaking in!!.
Mr. Green

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:21 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year when my dad was out the country for a few weeks, house alarm goes off, police dont turn up like they're meant to, i get home, turn the thing off, go through the alarm log over the phone with the alarm company, and it gives a path of sensors in rooms and doors being set of in a logical posible order. I ring the cops, explain to them this, and the fact no external doors have been opened or windows broken, and they tell me to ring back if I find anyone in the house Rolling Eyes

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 22:01 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of years back the shop where I worked got broken into overnight sometime - they got in through the front door. The manageress arrived to open up and saw that someone had broken in so called 999 straight away before going in as she didnt know if they were still in there or not. Bear in mind that the local nick can be seen from the shop. It took them 45 mins to get 1 officer there.

Fast forward to the same night. 11 pm or so. Me and my (then) gf and a couple of our friends are getting up to...er...;stuff;' on the bus after a night on the piss. A mouthy cow decides that she doesnt like it and calls the pigs and makes the driver stop the bus. Within 5 mins there a 4, yes 4, cop cars there with 2 officers in each. Bear in mind the station where they came from is about 3 miles away.

Ain't priorities great.

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady

PostPosted: 22:55 - 15 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You irrisponsible yob you - its people like you degrading the fabric of our society not those people out raping and murdering.....

Rolling Eyes

McJamweasel wrote:
A couple of years back the shop where I worked got broken into overnight sometime - they got in through the front door. The manageress arrived to open up and saw that someone had broken in so called 999 straight away before going in as she didnt know if they were still in there or not. Bear in mind that the local nick can be seen from the shop. It took them 45 mins to get 1 officer there.

Fast forward to the same night. 11 pm or so. Me and my (then) gf and a couple of our friends are getting up to...er...;stuff;' on the bus after a night on the piss. A mouthy cow decides that she doesnt like it and calls the pigs and makes the driver stop the bus. Within 5 mins there a 4, yes 4, cop cars there with 2 officers in each. Bear in mind the station where they came from is about 3 miles away.

Ain't priorities great.

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1