Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

America to the rescue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:26 - 31 Mar 2007    Post subject: America to the rescue Reply with quote

NOT

so while we are expected to crawl up americas arse in the name of freedom, they have just refused demands to release iranian prisoners in exchange for our naval prisoners in iran, It is my opinion that Bush and his cronies are itching for an excuse to go to war which is absurd seeing as they havent managed to finish one yet, it would be interesting to see if our government would sit back and refuse if it was american sailors whod been kidnapped,

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:00 - 31 Mar 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK would not exchange prisoners either. What good would that do ?
You'd get every jumped up terrorist organisation kidnapping people here there and everywhere so they could get one of their own out of some prison somewhere.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 09:03 - 31 Mar 2007    Post subject: Re: America to the rescue Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
it would be interesting to see if our government would sit back and refuse if it was american sailors whod been kidnapped,

America wouldn't ask, and neither have we done so of them.

Don't negotiate with terrorists, and don't give in to rogue states.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

alliamc
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:23 - 02 Apr 2007    Post subject: Re: America to the rescue Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
scorps wrote:
it would be interesting to see if our government would sit back and refuse if it was american sailors whod been kidnapped,

America wouldn't ask, and neither have we done so of them.

Don't negotiate with terrorists, and don't give in to rogue states.

Agreed, if anything it's not America provoking Iran into war, but Iran provoking the UK.

h00dwink
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 02 Apr 2007    Post subject: Re: America to the rescue Reply with quote

alliamc wrote:

Agreed, if anything it's not America provoking Iran into war, but Iran provoking the UK.

agree with you there, i can't understand why iran's doing it.

it's like they're that kid in school who's got "short man syndrome", who goads you so much you twat him one, then everyone hates you for using violence against someone weeker than you.
that or it's sensationalism from the brit media. well it is from the sun (to paraphrase) "!!!!!!!!!!!IRANYUNS BMBING EMBSSY M8!!!!!!!!!" in reality it was a few fire-crackers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

greatmoorred
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:44 - 03 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that while all the talking is going on we are positioning a squad of SAS/SBS guys ready to steam in and pull them out. Then we can tell Iran to go and f**k itself Very Happy
Thats how i would sort it out, a bit of Falklands spirit.

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:38 - 05 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick "here here" to this entire thread. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1