NSR Manual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 18:04 - 17 Feb 2002    Post subject: NSR Manual Reply with quote

Hi

Went to the Donnington show and found a copy of the NSR125RK manual for £25. This one is a spare, so is for sale (+postage)

Let me know who wants it.

All the best

Keith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:32 - 17 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!
I have been asking for ages and still havnt found one from any one!! If i was to send u £35 would that be enough including postage??

Dyl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Chills
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:32 - 17 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith
'tis fair enuff that it goes to Dylan - he HAS been looking for a while. I think I remember him saying before...
But if you find another one.....
Ta

Dylan (Or anyone)
Any chance of borrowing the manual for a w/end to p/copy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 23:11 - 17 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dylan wrote:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!
I have been asking for ages and still havnt found one from any one!! If i was to send u £35 would that be enough including postage??

Dyl

Hi

That should cover it. Drop me an email directly and we will sort it out.

I was hoping to find 2 copies, but only found 1. If you go round the bike shows they do turn up, presumably from dealers who have closed down. Honda manuals normally seem to come in large volumes covering several models, but these are normally split up into seperate ones per model by those who sell them on. Also picked up a manual for the NS125F/R.

The manual is for the original NSR125F and R. From 1989 I think.

All the best

Keith

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:57 - 18 Feb 2002    Post subject: Sorry m8 Reply with quote

Sorry, i just got the sack from my weekend job, and i dont think ill be able to aford it, but ime sure that there are other people who want it ie chills. Sorry to mess u about
Thanks all the same
Dyl
Damn matalan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:41 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Bad luck about the job. Dont worry, you havent really messed me around.

Anyone else interested then?

All the best

Keith

Chills
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:22 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

Keith Walker wrote:

Hi

Bad luck about the job. Dont worry, you havent really messed me around.

Anyone else interested then?

All the best

Keith

Yeah - I'll take it with thanx.

(Dyl - soz 2 hear 'bout yer job but I may scan the manual if I ever get some time to meeself and post it for all!)

What was it £35 incl postage?
If you send me your address (by e-mail might be best - some real nutters on this site! Wink )
I'll send the cheque - post the manual when it's cleared if you like.

Ta.

Chris

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:14 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, good job me bikes running sweatly at the moment otherwise i might have needed the manual. If u ever do get to scan it in chills that would be great but i know how many pages there are!!!!!! I was only a christmas temp at matalan so i dont feel to hard done by.

All the best
Dyl

keen

PostPosted: 19:42 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

try www.ukbike.com, they dont have the NSR manual (they have the NS125) but they've got lots of others and they have a second hand section, so if you keep scanning that you might get lucky. The sites also got a section where people have posted reviews of their bikes- mint if your looking for a bike and need an honest opinion
You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 20:37 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

Chills wrote:

What was it £35 incl postage?
If you send me your address (by e-mail might be best - some real nutters on this site! :wink: )
I'll send the cheque - post the manual when it's cleared if you like.

Hi

Yep, £35 should cover the postage as well.. I have dropped you an email.

All the best

Keith

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 20:40 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

keen wrote:

try www.ukbike.com, they dont have the NSR manual (they have the NS125) but they've got lots of others and they have a second hand section, so if you keep scanning that you might get lucky. The sites also got a section where people have posted reviews of their bikes- mint if your looking for a bike and need an honest opinion

Yes, UK bike is a very good site (also for general bike help try www.visordown.com). The NS125 manual is, I suspect, a Haynes manual. In some ways better (because they assume you dont have Honda tool xyz123) but in other ways not so good (bad habit of saying assembly is the reverse of disassembly)

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 20:40 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

keen wrote:

Yes, UK bike is a very good site (also for general bike help try www.visordown.com). The NS125 manual is, I suspect, a Haynes manual. In some ways better (because they assume you dont have Honda tool xyz123) but in other ways not so good (bad habit of saying assembly is the reverse of disassembly)

All the best

Keith

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 21:26 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Damn Federal Mogul and my Brownies! Between them I managed to not get the manual! Grrrr. Anyone else gets hold of one they're selling bagsy me have it!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1