Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bike bash thingy in Midlands

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 21:22 - 18 Feb 2002    Post subject: Bike bash thingy in Midlands Reply with quote

On the 4th and 5th of May there is going to be big bike meet at my local. ( I say local, it's within staggering distance of my house).

The place is called The Moon Under Water (used to be the Bradford Arms) and it's on the A5 near Western Park. I have no idea who's organising it, but apparently there are live bands and only bikes allowed on the pub grounds. There's quite a few blokes that meet there on a Sunday now, probably because it's such a good ride down the A5, so if you're anywhere near in May it's worth a visit.

I'm expecting to see you there Keith!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

minesweeper
Whoah there!

PostPosted: 21:33 - 18 Feb 2002    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

sounds intresting a few more details and i might ride up there on my zzr, dont think the nsr gets much kudos

matt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:50 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Remind me nearer the time (I have a memory like one of those things used for straining food, you know, a sieve), but that shouldnt be a problem.

If you are over that way it should be fairly easy for you to get up to Stormy Pectral on the A41. See you up there when the weather gets better.

All the best

Keith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella

PostPosted: 21:09 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where abouts up the A41? I live virtually on the A5 right at the back of Western Park (you know - V... festivals! - Mmmm free entry). I can't say I've ever been there (or if I did I wasn;t looking where I was going so it would have been with the ex!).

I will try to remind you - I'll do my best, tell someone with a good memory!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 22:34 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:

Where abouts up the A41? I live virtually on the A5 right at the back of Western Park (you know - V... festivals! - Mmmm free entry). I can't say I've ever been there (or if I did I wasn;t looking where I was going so it would have been with the ex!).

Hi

It is around (I think) where A41 crosses the A53. Newport would be about 1/3 of the way

All the best

Keith
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Doddmaster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 19 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go, but I would get laughed at insanely for turning up on a moped :-?

Oh well, I might have an NSR by May

Annabella

PostPosted: 19:23 - 20 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't laugh at you! Where abouts in Telford are you? I work on Hortonwood - whooohooo just round the corner from Wileys (sp*)!

Doddmaster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:50 - 20 Feb 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Aqueduct, near Dawley. I nearly got a job in Hortonwood, but I work at Sainsburys instead Confused

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 22:34 - 20 Feb 2002    Post subject: :( Reply with quote

sorry dont think i can make it, wolverhampton is a bit far from southampton......sorry.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1