Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Need Fairings!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Orgazmo

PostPosted: 22:52 - 20 May 2002    Post subject: Need Fairings! Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was knocked of my bike by a nasty car driver hogging the road, and the git mannaged to damage EVERY panel! Evil or Very Mad

Have been looking for replacements for a few months now, dont care if they are minor scratched origionals or fiberglass re-makes, just want my bike looking ace again. Twisted Evil

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME? Sad

PLEASE?

e-mail me @ (orgazmo@jwarren67.fsnet.co.uk)
PLEASE? Laughing
You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:07 - 23 May 2002    Post subject: 1 Reply with quote

why dont u clam on the insurance it would save u alot of money rather than buying it yourself
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

PostPosted: 01:09 - 27 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey name is crash im a member on here waiting on a new pass word.. i have side fairings, i wreaked the front of the bike, the SIDE FAIRING WEARNT ON AT THE TIME, have lots of other parts
You must be logged in to rate posts

Dylan
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:04 - 27 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

What model have you got, not an RK in navy blue with red and silver per chance??? Like dylans bike on NSR125.com
If so would like left hand front nose cone.
Thanks
Dyl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSRboi
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 13:37 - 28 May 2002    Post subject: Replacement Fairings Reply with quote

Try David Silver's for genuine Honda parts. My mate crashed his CBR600 recently, would have cost nearly £2,500 to repair, and got parts from Silvers for half the price.

www.davidsilverspares.co.uk

You can send for an online quote, and they usually reply within 24 hours.
Hope you get sorted out soon, had a similar accident 9 months ago. Best to do the repairs yourself especially if their only cosmetic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

jay2
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:05 - 29 May 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

crash what colour's ur bike? do you have a front left hand side footpeg hanger? if you do how much would you want for it?
jay.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1