Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Shrink said I needed therapy

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

stitch
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:16 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Shrink said I needed therapy Reply with quote

So I took the sledge hammer to my my lounge chimney breast, Hope my ex has a headache cos I could swear I saw his face on the wall when I started,
https://xxladybikerxx.googlepages.com/Lounge2.JPG

https://xxladybikerxx.googlepages.com/Lounge4.JPG

Who needs a man to do the work, FEMALE POWER i tell you Laughing Laughing
____________________
BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You taped a photo of his face to it didn't you. Laughing
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not a sledge hammer! That's a WOMD Laughing
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

bugsy46
Village Idiot



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

HO HO HO see you on the 25th Dec Cool
____________________
Laura - "And where did looks come into this and bugsy leave steven alone. You are not gods gift to women you may think you are but you're not."
Keith - "All the best"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:14 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno about therapy, but you could definitely do with a plasterer. Laughing
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, isnt that a splitting maul for chopping blocks of wood in half? Razz
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stitch
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 06 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't give a monkeys what it is. it did the job of smacking hell out the wall lol,

Plastering I can also do lol

I would also show the ex's picture but in thinking of my kids I wont just in case they see it.
____________________
BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that's what men are FOR.
Doing all the hard work and manual labour.

What's the point of them otherwise?

I'm hardly a girlie girlie type, but I steer clear of doing all that macho stuff, chucking sledge hammers (or indeed firewood-chopping mauls) about the gaff ... I'd get a Wee Man in Who Does.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Thom_NSR
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:08 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
But that's what men are FOR.
Doing all the hard work and manual labour.

What's the point of them otherwise?


This:
https://gamesmuseum.uwaterloo.ca/Archives/Culin/Hawaii1899/graphics/cock3.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

willi
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:59 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
____________________
https://www.metacafe.com/watch/1972097/how_to_behave_on_a_forum/

wat goes around comes around.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stitch
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:51 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't afford to get someone in to do all the jobs so i do the ones I can do myself.

And as I am single I don't have a little fella to do the work for me.

Now thats a catch 22 cos a woman who is capable of doing things for herself scares men off. Their
https://gamesmuseum.uwaterloo.ca/Archives/Culin/Hawaii1899/graphics/cock3.jpg

Aint big enough to cope with a woman capable of doing manual labour
____________________
BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bugsy46
Village Idiot



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Aint big enough to cope with a woman capable of doing manual labour


Its nothing to do with the size of our cocks. Its not being able to cope with the visions of the disaster to come. In fact, the photos of that chimney breast portray that vision quite well
____________________
Laura - "And where did looks come into this and bugsy leave steven alone. You are not gods gift to women you may think you are but you're not."
Keith - "All the best"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stitch
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:20 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with the chimney other than needing plaster. I only knocked out the opening that had been there before when it used to be an open fire.

Whoever blocked it up didn't do that good a job as the bricks were not even (not sure what the word is when they overlap) joined into the rest of the wall surrounding, they was just cemented in.

When I bricked up the hole on the other side of the chimney in the dining after taking the parkray fire out i had the bricks going into the the others and overlapping to make it more solid.

edit... ps i never touched the back of the chimney wall as anyone can see its all a bit higgle di piggledi, how the hell it stays up I don't know but I think it was only used to separate the two fires on either side
____________________
BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:36 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel quite lucky that I never really went through the I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar stage in a major way. I tinkered about with my bike in a fit of self-sufficiency for a while years ago, but eventually realised that I had enough biker man-dogs sniffing round me, regardless of whether I was single or attached, so I needn't bark myself.

But I'm sure its very therapeutic, stitch Thumbs Up
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:18 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

stitch wrote:


Whoever blocked it up didn't do that good a job as the bricks were not even (not sure what the word is when they overlap) joined into the rest of the wall surrounding, they was just cemented in.



Tied in?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

stitch wrote:
Whoever blocked it up didn't do that good a job as the bricks were not even (not sure what the word is when they overlap) joined into the rest of the wall surrounding, they was just cemented in.


Oh bloody hell tying in bricks who has the time to do that , I mean I'm tired after bludgeoning my vi oh erm nothing to see here.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stitch
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:04 - 07 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tied in?


that be the one lol


Quote:
Oh bloody hell tying in bricks who has the time to do that


I do. I have nothing else to occupy my time once the kids go to bed.
____________________
BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:38 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm I think I need some of that style of therapy.


*wanders off to look for walls to knock down in house*
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:43 - 09 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have shown us your hole, now just need to see your breast when you have finished. Make sure your flu has a good seeing to and is nice and clean afterwards. Rolling Eyes

I mean the chimney of course Wink
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.84 - MySQL Queries: 16 - Page Size: 109.7 Kb