Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

snowball in hell

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

P_J
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:40 - 29 Nov 2003    Post subject: snowball in hell Reply with quote

As pictures allegedly paint a thousand words, take a butchers

https://homepage.ntlworld.com/highlander_pj/images/suggestions.jpg

Or, in other words, I think it would be a good idea to:
1) more the new users bit out of the way, maybe to the top as it seems to take a lot of space to show people what they do not really need to see.
2) move the photo's/video's links to the top of the page, it seems a little out of the way at the moment
3) make the text a little smaller or the cell spacing a little narrower so you can fit more to a page
4) Give P_J loads of gold karma Smile

I know theres more chance of a snowball lasting a week in hell than any of this being changed but it shows I take an active roll Smile

(Remembers spell checker does not work when [IMG] tag is in post - hopes spelling ok)

PJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:55 - 29 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. On screens with lower resolution that gap isn't there. Get a worse monitor Razz

2. It's not like you can't see it is there Confused I mean, something has to be down the bottom of the list. However you could get a better monitor and it would all fit in without scrolling Razz

3.See point 1.

4. Get a B&W monitor, and it will look similar Smile

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 22:01 - 29 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd move Forum Related Areas to the bottom.

P_J
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:14 - 29 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
1. On screens with lower resolution that gap isn't there. Get a worse monitor Razz

2. It's not like you can't see it is there Confused I mean, something has to be down the bottom of the list. However you could get a better monitor and it would all fit in without scrolling Razz

3.See point 1.

4. Get a B&W monitor, and it will look similar Smile

Make your mind up, If I get a worse monitor and a better one, things will be better Confused

Good job I am not as hung over as I was yesterday, that would take a lot of working out Smile

Bendy wrote:
Forum related like new members etc or vids pics stay as they are?

PJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 03:50 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ste on 14:09 - 30 Nov 2003; edited 1 time in total

P_J
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:31 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Wel inm araD WTUK WOANRHANRT BURH, I MEAN IR CNA RH ALKL FI RN REHN SCNREEEN FE RAH BETRB C INROE AND RUFB AEO FHRTEHY VBEASTfff! W
1HSBE ! WGGRB! Da sbrgw sbcduxk

Thats so wierd, thats exactly what I was thinking but I thought everyone wojuld just take the piss if I had said it.

Laughing

PJ

djr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 30 Nov 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Wel inm araD WTUK WOANRHANRT BURH, I MEAN IR CNA RH ALKL FI RN REHN SCNREEEN FE RAH BETRB C INROE AND RUFB AEO FHRTEHY VBEASTfff! W
I've heard of alcohol slurring peoples speech, never knew it had the same effect with there typing as well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dusty
King of the Rim

PostPosted: 07:02 - 04 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Looks like your not the only one having trouble with the speel checker P_J. Rolling Eyes

Was that written on saturday night Ste? Looks like your typing was less effected than your speech. Laughing

Bendy wrote:

I'd agree with that, most forums have the test page and help page near the bottom due to the irregularity their use.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 150 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1