Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ex-Italian President: 9/11 Was Inside Job

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:51 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Ex-Italian President: 9/11 Was Inside Job Reply with quote

Rough translation from the source;

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan

https://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm

Thoughts?
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:59 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a thing on google vids about a it last year and there was quite a lot of evidence to support it theory.

I wouldn't really be surprised if it was true.

I can't remeber the name of it but i was on for like a 1hour and 30mins if i remeber it ill post a link to it.

m99dws
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:57 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Re: Ex-Italian President: 9/11 Was Inside Job Reply with quote

ColdInsomnia wrote:

Thoughts?

It's on the internet, so it must be true...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts....

No smoke without at least a little heat.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:08 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that's more scary than the act itself is that it's now commonly known the US govt did it, but the public's reaction is one of powerless complacency (complacent as a result of being powerless to do anything about it).

So the scum at the top must be sitting there, thinking "Wow, we were totally found out, but...we've still got away with it!"

This is an across-the-board phenomenon, from the pettiest infraction to the grossest atrocity. Even when something is aired on national TV, and proved to be irrefutable fact (Eg, Dispatches, the MP's overnight accomodation allowance fraud) absolutely nothing is done about it. Re the example above, we even saw how Jack Straw totally abused the parliamentary system to criminally aid the advance of a bill to prevent the freedom of information act counting for questions regarding MP's expenses. Anything done about it? On the news even? No. Nada.

What these scum do, in our so-called 'democracy', is engineer systems they can publicise as 'safeguards' but which are in fact systems that only they can access. Can a member of the public make a formal criminal complaint to the police about an MP de-frauding his expense account? No, he can't, that system is available only to parliament. Can a member of the public make a formal criminal complaint to the police when parliament completely fails to take action against abuse of MP expense accounts? No, he can't, because parliament is above the law.

So when it's exposed, as it was on Dispatches, and absolutely nothing is done about it, the public have to sit and impotently grind their teeth.

As they do with 911, and any other petty infraction or major atrocity.

Politicians are a class of people who have recognized that getting into power enables them to fill their bank accounts and have the bestest and mostest of everything. And that is the one and only reason they get into politics. All the other fine-sounding noble sh1te they spout is just that, sh1te.

Modern society: cattle led by hyenas.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

but as said what can anybody do about it?,

the great ideas, ie assassination markets ,

zero wages and expenses (until the next election at which people vote on if you are worth it) ,

cannot be implented without them,

A great idea is that anybody who wants to grow up to be a politician is automatically barred from it, as said those who seek to become in positions of power are least suited to it ,

and as such many Labour MPs who were excommunist party members yes John Reid was an ex commie, should be barred from politics, absolutely his children and his childrens children etc
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 14:21 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
The thing that's more scary than the act itself is that it's now commonly known the US govt did it, but the public's reaction is one of powerless complacency (complacent as a result of being powerless to do anything about it).

You think the nation-loving US flew planes into their own buildings?

If there's one thing that Americans love more than anything in the world it's themselves. No chance they did it to themselves.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

If there's one thing that Americans love more than anything in the world it's themselves. No chance they did it to themselves.

you have to admit though it was terribly convient wasn;t it?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:29 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

but as said what can anybody do about it?,

the great ideas, ie assassination markets ,

zero wages and expenses (until the next election at which people vote on if you are worth it) ,

cannot be implented without them,

A great idea is that anybody who wants to grow up to be a politician is automatically barred from it, as said those who seek to become in positions of power are least suited to it ,

and as such many Labour MPs who were excommunist party members yes John Reid was an ex commie, should be barred from politics, absolutely his children and his childrens children etc

The normal answer to the question "what can we do about it" is answered by people who offer 'systems' that claim to prevent abuse. Probably the greatest one of all is the American Constitution. But look how that's currently being destroyed, after already suffering decades of erosion.

The problem with systems is they come up against the very human nature they're intended to regulate. A human nature that always seeks to subvert them for individual gain and advantage. And when a system is designed by the very people who already wish to subvert it, it's worth 100% of a turd.

The popular question these days is how can we prevent the very worst of our species from taking power, especially when it's very clear that decent people almost never feel the inclination to do the job? Any system that anyone creates will be subverted of course.

A true 'utopia' requires one of two things: genetic engineering or a society in which everyone has the bestest and the mostest of whatever they desire.

Genetic engineering offers regulation of human nature, but is beyond current technology.

Universal material wealth would remove the need for greed and all abuses thereof, but would require a level of technology we don't currently have, and limitless free energy (so-called Zero Point Energy).

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 14:33 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything can be engineered to make something look real.

Dispatches and all the videos on the internet are so flagrantly biased that you are going to be suspicious of the US G'ment ordering planes into their own buildings.

If I put across a similar biased account that human skin was exactly the same as a banana skin, just a different colour would you believe it?

The conspiracy is getting about as ridiculous as people thinking the US didn't land on the moon. Rolling Eyes
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:23 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Anything can be engineered to make something look real.

Dispatches and all the videos on the internet are so flagrantly biased that you are going to be suspicious of the US G'ment ordering planes into their own buildings.

If I put across a similar biased account that human skin was exactly the same as a banana skin, just a different colour would you believe it?

The conspiracy is getting about as ridiculous as people thinking the US didn't land on the moon. Rolling Eyes

It's called counter-bias, but the bias takes the form only of the supposition that the targets of the program are, actually, crooked and bent. Everything else is based upon proven, public, record (usually obtained, with great difficulty, under the Freedom of Information Act).

All you get from politicians is "I'm an honest and decent individual with your best interests at heart".

Proven documented fact vs self-serving verbal dribble.

It doesn't ever matter if a particular conspiracy theory is rubbish anyway, because the actual truth will always be worse. Take that as a guiding principle when considering the scum who run our lives and you'll never be off base.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
Hetzer wrote:

What do you mean "did it to themselves"? Like the US population and country is one homogenous entity?

The US is just like any other country, a mass of cattle led by a small group of vicious, ammoral hyenas. The leaders don't regard the people as 'The USA', they regard them as a slave population there to serve them. And if killing a few thousand of the slaves suits some particular purpose, they'll kill them without blinking an eye.

What you have to become aware of is that these people aren't normal people like you and me, with morals and a conscience and empathy and generosity. They are a sub-human species, sociopathic and psychotic by definition. They are uber-criminals, highly functional psycopaths who are limited in their behaviour by no other consideration whatsoever than to never be caught.

You simply cannot apply assumptions about normal human behaviour to these sorts of creatures.

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 15:52 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do you all a good price on these....

https://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/kutcherside.jpg

Wink

a

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I think the US government flew planes into their own building? Not really but I do think that if it they thought something was going to happen they wouldn't have done a thing about it. They like people to fear them as well as their "terrorists", just enough to keep everyone busy while they fill their pockets.

Hetzer wrote:
The normal answer to the question "what can we do about it" is answered by people who offer 'systems' that claim to prevent abuse. Probably the greatest one of all is the American Constitution. But look how that's currently being destroyed, after already suffering decades of erosion.

The American constitution, that's old news. You should read the EU constitution, 465 pages of business dick jargon stripping everyone of their rights before their very own eyes. All the best from Hitlers enabling act and enough more to leave you with less freedoms than soviet citizens. Coming soon to a nation near you. Wink

Here are some examples

You can cross reference all of them here

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post

Last edited by nick606 on 00:04 - 06 Dec 2007; edited 1 time in total

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:04 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick606 wrote:
I saw a thing on google vids about a it last year and there was quite a lot of evidence to support it theory.

I wouldn't really be surprised if it was true.

I can't remeber the name of it but i was on for like a 1hour and 30mins if i remeber it ill post a link to it.

here we go https://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change&total=3866&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:23 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick606 wrote:

Loose change Laughing

Loose Change vs Debunking 911 myths, nice little debate.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 (same as 2?)

Part 4

Part 5

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:

I don't think they proved anything all the expert where saying was the same thing the government was saying and not really backing it up with any evidence and how they said he was a expert in water? and the loose change guy said it doesn't change the science, they never said anything to that
In part 5 they completely avoided the question. It all a little funny really and of course there a going to be things the government plans and don't tell the public about. Its just like heros and Nathan Petrelli Surprised

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 09:46 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts were aiming towards the convenience of it all, the one thing that baffles me is the time taken for all this to go wrong. Flight paths, radio communications etc etc. Before we’ve even begun to think of why whiffs of smoke appeared places they really shouldn’t have, how the hell did all this get underway and out of control the way it did?

Anyways, I think forward to some outcomes of whether or not we find out and prove what we are thinking. I’m sure enough people have done quite enough accusing, protests and letters etc etc….but what good will that do? At the end of the day the US have done what they’ve done to survive longer in the best possible way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:56 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this one is for Mulder and Skully.
Paranoid Venom to the extreme.
Some people think bananas are bent as a way of thought control.
And we are only allowed beer to help control the thoughts of the common man.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I think this one is for Mulder and Skully.
Paranoid Venom to the extreme.
Some people think bananas are bent as a way of thought control.
And we are only allowed beer to help control the thoughts of the common man.

Nice critical analysis of all the available information, my friend. You must have used about 0.00001 of a brain cell to produce that. Well done you. Clapping

Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1