Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

deaf man tasered in his bathroom for not listening

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: deaf man tasered in his bathroom for not listening Reply with quote

Police responding to a false call, break in to deaf mans house corner him in his bathroom and taser him for yelling "I can't hear!" and pointing at his ears.

https://www.kwch.com/global/story.asp?s=7446220

Well at least they apologised afterwards.

Editied to put a comma in place. Embarassed

Last edited by powelly on 13:26 - 05 Dec 2007; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Keir
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:20 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

was a call to a shooting not a break in.

However, if you stormed into someones house an was confronted by a guy in a towel screaming that he couldnt hear you would not taser him would you - or is it just me?
Previous: '99 Honda CBR 600FX, 03 ZX636 B1H, 99 Fazer 600 (red), 02 GSX-R 600 K2, 00 SV650s (red), 2008 ZX10R, 97 Bandit 1200N, 04 ZX6RR K1H, 04 GSX-R 1000, 98 Fazer 600 (gold), 05 Madness 110 Pit bike, 04 CR125R, 00 SV650s (black), 06 KTM 625 SMC, 99 SRAD 600 track bike, 03 SV650, 98 Bandit 1200N, Bandit 600SY, 03 GSX-R 600 K3, 01 GSX-R 600, 01 Fazer 600 (black), VFR 400 NC30 x3, 78 Honda Dream, 00 Speedfight 50
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd taser the fucker for sure.

Imagine what he may have had under that towel Confused

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keir_K3 wrote:
was a call to a shooting not a break in.

However, if you stormed into someones house an was confronted by a guy in a towel screaming that he couldnt hear you would not taser him would you - or is it just me?

How much difference a missing comma makes!

Clearly it must have been the pointing at his ears that made them feel threatened.

It worrys me that our police force will go the same way if tasers are made wide spread here, it seems the "shoot first ask questions later" mentality comes hand in hand with a so called non leathal weapon. Afterall why bother figuring out whats going on and talking to someone when you can just subdue them with a click of a button.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:33 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since there are never any consequences of police executions , did I say executions, I meant shootings you know the kind where bullets are in the back of the suspect's head.

Police will carry on nilly willy, pretty much as many of us do when we don't get caught speeding each time we do it, now if a cop was hauled over the coals for it.

Of course won't happen , they always get pensioned off on early retirement or suddenly retire due to ill health re the cop in Bolton who picked up a hooker, used her services then refused to pay.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 13:43 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Donnell Williams had just gotten out of the bath tub, wearing only a towel around his waist,

Quote:
Officers were worried about their own safety because at the time it appeared Williams was refusing to obey their commands to show his hands. That's when they shot him with a Taser.

How the fuck could you feel threatened by a man armed with a fucking bath towel? And if he'd raised his hand and the towel fell he'd probably be tasered for indecent exposure.

Finglonga
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:30 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally off topic, sorry!

Don't know why but this thread made me think about if a blind person turns the lights on at night and if so why? Also how would they know if the bulb has blown?

> . . . . Sorry , carry on. Embarassed

LeeR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and this is why you don't give monkeys guns. Cool

Jaloopa
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:50 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

More OT rambling:
My housemate just found a taser in with a load of CDs he got leant by a friend. He zapped a fly with it and it disintegrated!

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:52 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finglonga wrote:
Totally off topic, sorry!

Don't know why but this thread made me think about if a blind person turns the lights on at night and if so why? Also how would they know if the bulb has blown?

> . . . . Sorry , carry on. Embarassed

My Aunt was blind and always put the lights on when she answered the door, aalso put lights on and of around the house to make it look more lived in. More of a security thing.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:57 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaloopa wrote:
More OT rambling:
My housemate just found a taser in with a load of CDs he got leant by a friend. He zapped a fly with it and it disintegrated!

No he didn't ..... a mate of a mate who you don't know very well , found a taser and this is a 9th hand story of which you are not involved, you want to be declared a terrorist or something? .

Too late hear those meat wagons coming to get you?
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Finglonga
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

My Aunt was blind and always put the lights on when she answered the door, aalso put lights on and of around the house to make it look more lived in. More of a security thing.

Aaahhh, that makes sense, never thought of that. Thumbs Up

Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.

Jaloopa
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:46 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
jaloopa wrote:
More OT rambling:

No he didn't ..... a mate of a mate who you don't know very well , found a taser and this is a 9th hand story of which you are not involved, you want to be declared a terrorist or something? .

Too late hear those meat wagons coming to get you?

Let them come for me. Jihad Muhammad holy war blow up bomb.

Now the automatic sensors have seen this thread i can clear some stuff up for the poor sap who has to read this to assess my terrorist threat level. It's a handheld torch/taser self defense thingy. The fly was great fun though.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:53 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaloopa wrote:

Now the automatic sensors have seen this thread i can clear some stuff up for the poor sap who has to read this to assess my terrorist threat level. It's a handheld torch/taser self defense thingy. The fly was great fun though.

Yes those hand held torch taser self defence things are illegal in the UK , after in the 70s or 80s a postman was attacked with one. And thus they are illegal.

The only gap in UK law I think are sonic weapons,

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

Sorry buddy your wrong it's completely illegal and certainly immoral to throw hedgehogs.

Jaloopa
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:00 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
jaloopa wrote:

Yes those hand held torch taser self defence things are illegal in the UK , after in the 70s or 80s a postman was attacked with one. And thus they are illegal.

Interesting. I should probably let him know that.

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:30 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:

Imagine what he may have had under that towel Confused

A penis?

I'd tazer him for that Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 145 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1