Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

DSA Theory Test DVD and Roadsense DVD

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rubber Ducky
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 01:10 - 30 Jan 2004    Post subject: DSA Theory Test DVD and Roadsense DVD Reply with quote

For Sale

DSA Official Theory Test Interactive CDrom for Cars and Bikes

An interactive way of preparing for the theory test. You can randomly test yourself against the complete range of questions. Also contains a third disc that contains some information about the hazard perception part of the theory test.

DSA Roadsense Interactive DVD

Use the DVD version of RoadSense on your PC or straight from your television using a DVD player.

A navigation system allows you to move between chapters making revision easier. You can also access a multiple choice quiz at the end of each chapter. There is a special one for each of the categories together with tips to help you if you struggle to answer any of the questions. There are also 10 interactive hazard perception clips that you can do set to actual test conditions.

I also have the official theory test book.

I bought these last week for 15.99 each and i passed first time on tuesday with 35/35 on the theory and 68/75 on Hazard Perception with no previous road experience. These helped me tremendously as i was expecting to fail and was so surprised when i recieved my pass certificate.

In brand new condition !

Make me an offer

E-mail rubber-ducky@blueyonder.co.uk
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 93 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1