BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Naughty Max Mosely

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media crucified Frank Boff (or however you spell it) which I thought was a shame, as I liked him on the telly, and he's not on now, and so what if he's a dirty fucking pervert in his free time, as long as it's legal, grey areas with running a disorderly else etc to one side.

TBH i've never heard of this bloke before.

Unless somone is in some position, like politician, or teacher, and are hypocritical, i.e preaching to the masses to do this and do that, and then do the opposite, I don't really care what people get up to with consenting adults.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:44 - 04 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy just about runs most of motorsport, anything from safety testing to rule setting.

i don't care who how or when he shags just as long as the tv is good and i can watch motor racing.

lets face it no one said anything about barry sheene, eddy kid, jame hunt or any of the others who did all that shagging. and as for nazi parents, shall we ban all german, japanese or welsh riders manufacturers becaus e of what parents did in the wars.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 05 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has forced through a lot of rule changes that quite a few people in the motoring idustry (even those not in F1) are unhappy with. Next years rules are seen as dumbing down and the whole Kinetic recovery thing is seen to be the wrong choice, right direction.
Without naming names, he is saying this was deliberately set up, and to be honest I suspect he was too. A lot of people want him out including some of the oil companies, as F1 becomes less reliant on fossil fuels. (It will become more reliant on bio-fuels).
Remember as well that the FIA doesn't just represent motorsport, it represents and does tests for the motoring industry as a whole.
They do the Encap and advise brussels on EU exhuast emissions to name a few.

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 06 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
Without naming names, he is saying this was deliberately set up, and to be honest I suspect he was too.

I know, I really feel for the chap.

Hell, only last week I walked into a room full of women dressed as the KKK. Couldn't believe I'd been setup, especially when they got a photo just as I was blacking up. Sad

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:24 - 06 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day soon you will get done for spanking the monkey while Allo Allo is on .

Get over it, we can't mention the war to the bloody Germans and they started the fucking thing, we can't skit jews even though they killed god, and you cant smack the Welsh even though they have Brunstrom.

The guy had a good time with some whores, most of sportsmen and their managers wouldn't get a shag if it wasn't for their fame or money.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 25 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2