Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Shannon Mathews found

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

lllN30lll
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Shannon Mathews found Reply with quote

seems she was found under her grandparents bed ??? wtf

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7296756.stm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7290000/newsid_7296800?redirect=7296826.stm&news=1&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:58 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news. Thumbs Up Still think there's more than meets the eye here though.

prowler
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:14 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was found hiding under a bed with a 39year old man who has been arrested. The man was close to the family...

She can go and have a few beers with her mum now, perhaps start her own family of seven kids in a year or two.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 18:31 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he is a bad man, but maybe she was unhappy living with her family and he took her in.

The mum has 7 kids by something like 5 different dads, and its said that shannon didnt get on with the current step dad.

When I was younger, I used to see a girl who was 17. She lived with her mum, step dad and step brothers and sisters. They were all happy, but she was unhappy and they werent always very nice to her. She often did more chores because she was older, so a bit like cinderella.

Her stepdad although basically a decent bloke, had a temper and one time she had a row with him and she said something like you cant tell me what to do, you're not my real dad anyway. He hit her, and she ran off to live with her gran for a few weeks. The gran hated the stepdad because he had a criminal record. The gran didnt even tell the family where she was for a while and they were worried sick.

She ended up moving back, but I think the Shannon thing might be a bit like that. More like a kid running away from a disfunctional family situation, and going to stay with this family friend on the quiet.

Difference is, the girl I knew was 17 so could really do what she wanted, but even if this shannon wanted to live in this blokes house away from the mayhem at home, he will be the bad guy and it will be classed as abduction.

He is out of order for causing all the worry, but he may not be an evil paedophile.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
maybe he is a bad man, but maybe she was unhappy living with her family and he took her in.

The mum has 7 kids by something like 5 different dads, and its said that shannon didnt get on with the current step dad.

When I was younger, I used to see a girl who was 17. She lived with her mum, step dad and step brothers and sisters. They were all happy, but she was unhappy and they werent always very nice to her. She often did more chores because she was older, so a bit like cinderella.

Her stepdad although basically a decent bloke, had a temper and one time she had a row with him and she said something like you cant tell me what to do, you're not my real dad anyway. He hit her, and she ran off to live with her gran for a few weeks. The gran hated the stepdad because he had a criminal record. The gran didnt even tell the family where she was for a while and they were worried sick.

She ended up moving back, but I think the Shannon thing might be a bit like that. More like a kid running away from a disfunctional family situation, and going to stay with this family friend on the quiet.

Difference is, the girl I knew was 17 so could really do what she wanted, but even if this shannon wanted to live in this blokes house away from the mayhem at home, he will be the bad guy and it will be classed as abduction.

He is out of order for causing all the worry, but he may not be an evil paedophile.

This Panto will be on at the Theatre Royal Preston for two weeks.

Only joking but there are a lot of true isms with these tales like Cinderella,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 22:16 - 14 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen these posts and thought it was a joke, not heard any news today, hiding under a bed for 3 weeks while the country searches for her Rolling Eyes Although that news report doesn't say anything about it being her grandparents bed. Presumably they knew all along and are no doubt just a bunch of scumbags (no real doubt there anyway) looking for fame.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr.z
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifty
stole off b3ta front page

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:29 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
Just seen these posts and thought it was a joke, not heard any news today, hiding under a bed for 3 weeks while the country searches for her Rolling Eyes Although that news report doesn't say anything about it being her grandparents bed. Presumably they knew all along and are no doubt just a bunch of scumbags (no real doubt there anyway) looking for fame.

Interesting. I dont know enough of the details on the story to make my mind up but as usual I have list of questions. Firstly it didnt say grandparents bed. Thought maybe I was missing that somewhere.

Who was the dude whos bed she was under/in?
she was calm so for 3 weeks he didnt do her any harm and I assume he didnt sexually assault her her being calm. I dont think she knew what was going on, maybe she was told it was a big hide and seek game. If he was a friend of the family, why did he take her just to hang on to her for 3 weeks? I mean why? What would be the point in that? Another Maddie case maybe. Maddie case went really wrong though.
how much did they earn from it? what did she say that happened. She hardly came out and went back to play in the school yard and no questions asked. If someone had seen her go into this guys flat 3 weeks ago why wait 3 whole weeks to mention it. I am sure everyone knew by the first day she was missing as people would have been out asking and searching. Not to mention it being splashed all over the papers for the 3 weeks and news.

Thinking

Let me in at him I want a word! I want me questions answered. I want the Maddie ones answered also but thats never going to happen. Rolling Eyes

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if they were just doing it all for money. just look how much the McCaans got for their search of the kid in spain. Now not sure if the mother was involved but the step father and his uncle seem a good starting point.

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 20:40 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bloke is her stepdads uncle.

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 17 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious similarities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6uVRcPB94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqNobj8mO1A

Just need to bring in a Real Expert now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

JAMSXR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:22 - 26 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now shannon matthews is the British hide and seek champion she is to take on the European champion Maddie McCann!
Honda SFX50 > Aprilia SR125 > Aprilia RS125 > Honda RFV400 > K4 GSXR600 > KTM Duke > C1H 636 > K3 GSXR1000 > Aprilia RSV-R > Triumph Street Triple R > Ducati 899 Panigale > Aprilia Tuono 1100 > Triumph Daytona 675R > KTM SuperDuke 1290 2.0

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 26 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAMSXR wrote:
Now shannon matthews is the British hide and seek champion she is to take on the European champion Maddie McCann!

Welcome to last week. Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:00 - 08 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I was wondering if they were just doing it all for money. just look how much the McCaans got for their search of the kid in spain. Now not sure if the mother was involved but the step father and his uncle seem a good starting point.

I sometimes amaze myself
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 22 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1