Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Alicia keys embarrasses herself

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 13:40 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Alicia keys embarrasses herself Reply with quote

There’s another side to Alicia Keys: conspiracy theorist.
The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: “‘Gangsta rap’ was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. ‘Gangsta rap’ didn’t exist.”

Keys, 27, said she’s read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck “to symbolize strength, power and killing ‘em dead,” according to an interview in the magazine’s May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

Another of her theories: That the bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled “by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing.”

Though she’s known for her romantic tunes, she told Blender that she wants to write more political songs. If black leaders such as the late Black Panther Huey Newton “had the outlets our musicians have today, it’d be global. I have to figure out a way to do it myself,” she said.

What an embaressment for black people of America. Laughing

I'm sure all the black rappers of America agree that the roots of their music came from pathetic government honkys. WTF?

Tu-pac died because he wasn't a nice bloke, in a big way. Fu** his roots, he could rap well, from his area, who can't?

Biggie was also not fit to be a father or a breeder, fu** him to.

What did America loose when they both died?

Nothing

Rap is a powerful tool, i'm glad it's around but Key's can go fuc** herself.

What keys has achieved with this sort of comment

Whites of America are evil

Blacks of America are too dumb to realise whats been going on
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:35 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: Alicia keys embarrasses herself Reply with quote

killa wrote:

A great musical talent. Off course, judging from you're whole post i can tell you know nothing about music.

Quote:
Tu-pac died because he wasn't a nice bloke

You knew him?

Who are you to say who's fit to be a father & who's not? He talks about killing? Stallone kills people in he's films, does this mean he's not fit to be one?
Their roots of the music came from the streets, it's only when the rich & powerful knew their was money to be made that rap changed. And the guys on top happen to be white men.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 15:50 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to do a google for some images to make sure Alicia Keys was who I thought she was.

It would appear that she has an identity crisis herself as to whether she's black or not. In some pics it just looks like she's got a healthy tan.

e.g.
https://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/alicia-keys-l_thumb.jpg

vs

https://z.about.com/d/randb/1/0/T/5/-/-/AliciaKeys.jpg

Still, I suppose her little interview is all good publicity for the next album/tour/whatever Rolling Eyes[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What she says matters because..........................................
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nufkamp
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:10 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes
Neutral

No, I give up.

Dischord
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrbBsPnoFjg

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:49 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nufkamp wrote:
Skudd wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes
Neutral

No, I give up.

I couldn't think of a reason either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the fuck are all those people? Are they all dead or what? Why wasn't I informed?

This is outrageous.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 19:32 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Tate_book.jpg/230px-Tate_book.jpg

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 14 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen this story about Ms Keys posted on some neocon websites over the last few days, I have not seen any proof of the Kalashnikov pendant. she may have said what she is quoted as saying but is it being quoted in context? I do not know but what I do know is that Ms Keys is one of the greatest musical talents to emerge from the USA in recent years and there are forces within America that will do anything to promote their poloital messages.
I am willing to cut the divine Alicia a little slack.

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:45 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

map wrote:
Had to do a google for some images to make sure Alicia Keys was who I thought she was.

It would appear that she has an identity crisis herself as to whether she's black or not. In some pics it just looks like she's got a healthy tan.

e.g.
https://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/alicia-keys-l_thumb.jpg

vs

https://z.about.com/d/randb/1/0/T/5/-/-/AliciaKeys.jpg

Still, I suppose her little interview is all good publicity for the next album/tour/whatever Rolling Eyes[/img]

I don't give a flying fuck what she 'allegedly said.

I would still Pump her rotten!!!

Laughing

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 12:07 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i found a link to this story

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351213,00.html

fairly mainstream media so i dont think its a neo con conspiracy against her to look stupid.

I think she means well, but she doesnt like people thinking she is jsut pretty, so we have to think of her as a serious musician. She doesnt like people thinking of her just a musician so we have to take her more seriously because she also has things to say on politics.

The thing is though, black music culture is mostly about being a gangster. A lot of youths respect that. The gangster is the confident powerful person that they want to be. That is basically a culture around the criminal, a culture that celebrates drugs and violence.

This doesnt really help black people adopt ways of being successful that are more beneficial to society.

Will Smith is good at trying to develop positive black male role models, and still remain relatively cool.

Alicia keys trying to blame white people for black musics values, is a bit daft, but not as daft as the idea that Tupac or Biggie would have been useful black leaders. They were just self promoting gangster rappers.

Maybe Alica ought to make a few songs like the ones Miss Dynamite did along the lines of its not cool to be a gangster.

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 12:25 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misc wrote:
killa wrote:

A great musical talent. Off course, judging from you're whole post i can tell you know nothing about music.

I do actually, the only footage you and me have seen of Tu-pac was on film, or in documentaries. I took an interest in it, I like his production and some of the tracks he’s made, but for fuc* sake don’t tell me they died for the love of music. lol
As for me not knowing about music, I know that white folk haven’t increased the violence. But if you’re saying I’m mistaken, then show me the evidence black people have been led up the garden path by whites.
I know Tu-pacs history, or at least what they want you to know.

Quote:
Tu-pac died because he wasn't a nice bloke

Misc wrote:
You knew him?

Who are you to say who's fit to be a father & who's not? He talks about killing? Stallone kills people in he's films, does this mean he's not fit to be one?

Stallone and Tu-pac are very different men.
This shows you know nothing about anything.

That was pretty sarcastic, i know what you're getting at, but it is a bit silly.

Misc wrote:
Their roots of the music came from the streets, it's only when the rich & powerful knew their was money to be made that rap changed. And the guys on top happen to be white men.

When there’s money to be made….

Anyways, sticking to original post, I’m not wrong.

stigger
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 14:36 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
well i found a link to this story

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351213,00.html

fairly mainstream media so i dont think its a neo con conspiracy against her to look stupid.<SNIP>
Are you kidding Fox News are possibly the most biased news outlet since Pravda, They are constantly caught out misreporting. And as a Murdoch outlet they are firmly positioned slightly to the right of Attila the Hun...

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 16:16 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes murdochs, but its still mainstream media not a neo-con hate site

im not saying they are the bbc, just that they arent a neo-con hate site

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 16:18 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alicia Keys annoys me.

Her music is shite as well.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:12 - 15 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is pretty tho, and thats what its really about, even if she wants to be respected for being a musician, having political insight etc

YUN
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:00 - 16 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless, I still think she's a brilliant song writer and musician.
Thumbs Up
And agreed.....she's beautiful!

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:37 - 16 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know that white folk haven’t increased the violence. But if you’re saying I’m mistaken, then show me the evidence black people have been led up the garden path by whites

Eminem? white rapper, premotes violence in some songs, definetly listened to by black people as well as white people.

c_dug

killa
Won't Shut Up

PostPosted: 14:07 - 16 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
Eminem? white rapper, premotes violence in some songs, definetly listened to by black people as well as white people.

Laughing

Neutral Middle Finger

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 16 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock'n'Roll was supposed to have been invented by black people so they are to blame for everthing, Especially Cliff Richards.

GodzGift
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 17 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she looks fantastic and just want suck on her nipples and then just caress her nice skin followed by more nipple action.

Doh! did I just write that
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 15 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1