Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Traffic Cops tonight BBC1

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

RatBlack
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 17:48 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Traffic Cops tonight BBC1 Reply with quote

For anyone who may be interested tonights edition on BBC1 at 8pm is about bikers.

I may even make an apperance on it Cool

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool - Will make sure to watch it. Just before Apprentice too Cool

Weedy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to watch it, but my father is being a typical man and doing his "I don't really follow football, but I hear tonights game is meant to be great!" Rolling Eyes

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we know its you, so we can squeal with delight when we see you.

Oh and you will never take me alive copper etc etc.

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 00:16 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else see the rozzer saying that an Africa Twin weighed 600kgs, several times?

Brilliant.

JAMSXR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i hate traffic cops!

I think it must be in there geans! 90% of them are wankers, and they all speak in the same monotone voice.
Honda SFX50 > Aprilia SR125 > Aprilia RS125 > Honda RFV400 > K4 GSXR600 > KTM Duke > C1H 636 > K3 GSXR1000 > Aprilia RSV-R > Triumph Street Triple R > Ducati 899 Panigale > Aprilia Tuono 1100 > Triumph Daytona 675R > KTM SuperDuke 1290 2.0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:07 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAMSXR wrote:
God i hate traffic cops!

I think it must be in there geans! 90% of them are wankers, and they all speak in the same monotone voice.

But don't you understand, they know everything there is to know about driving and riding? They're the bestest! If they say you're riding/driving like an idiot you can take that as gospel. Doesn't matter if you've never, ever, hurt anyone in years and years of riding, coz they know The LotTM.

Govt revenue-raising lackies, without an ounce of intelligence with which to question the pap they're fed by their masters. "Uh...uh...duh law sez it's a NSL, you were doing 80...yur a IDIOT!"

Yeah, go on, fvck off you uniformed chimp and tell it to somebody who gives a flying fvck, down here in the real world I'll be the one who judges what speed is appropriate or not. Middle Finger

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
JAMSXR wrote:
God i hate traffic cops!

But don't you understand, they know everything there is to know about driving and riding? They're the bestest! If they say you're riding/driving like an idiot you can take that as gospel. Doesn't matter if you've never, ever, hurt anyone in years and years of riding, coz they know The LotTM.

Govt revenue-raising lackies, without an ounce of intelligence with which to question the pap they're fed by their masters. "Uh...uh...duh law sez it's a NSL, you were doing 80...yur a IDIOT!"

Yeah, go on, fvck off you uniformed chimp and tell it to somebody who gives a flying fvck, down here in the real world I'll be the one who judges what speed is appropriate or not. Middle Finger

cant you just quote that stuff in your sig or something?
would save you typing it out for every single muthafucking post Thumbs Up

just thinking of your 'ol bones in later life Wink

JAMSXR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:23 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree.

Its not about making roads safer.... Its all about the money £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££.

Instead making the roads physically safer they pay some mug 30k a year to hide in a bush with a speed camera! ( I know they do moor then that im just making a point!)
Honda SFX50 > Aprilia SR125 > Aprilia RS125 > Honda RFV400 > K4 GSXR600 > KTM Duke > C1H 636 > K3 GSXR1000 > Aprilia RSV-R > Triumph Street Triple R > Ducati 899 Panigale > Aprilia Tuono 1100 > Triumph Daytona 675R > KTM SuperDuke 1290 2.0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

flimbar
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 11:41 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
Anyone else see the rozzer saying that an Africa Twin weighed 600kgs, several times?

Brilliant.

I noticed that, I though that's a bit heavy considering mine only weighs 160something kg.

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:43 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did you make the final cut, RatBlack?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:26 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

flimbar wrote:
carvell wrote:

Brilliant.

I noticed that, I though that's a bit heavy considering mine only weighs 160something kg.

I think my two were 204kg dry. but felt 600kg when I had to pick them up but felt 160kg on the move.

flimbar
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 16:13 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

I think my two were 204kg dry. but felt 600kg when I had to pick them up but felt 160kg on the move.

Sorry, I meant my bike (SV650) not my Africa Twin.

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a link to where I can watch this? I missed it.

Cheers
Pyro
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 17:21 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAMSXR wrote:
...Its not about making roads safer.... Its all about the money £££...

From what I understand when it's raining they don't bother with the speed gun checks.

So, in conditions where it would actually be unsafe to speed the police do nothing. That sort of blows a gaping hole in their safety argument.

Just my thoughts Thumbs Up Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:39 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it on Iplayer, LOL WETWANG Laughing Laughing

Pyro
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:43 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyroforlife wrote:
Found it on Iplayer, LOL WETWANG Laughing Laughing

Pyro

Yup, God's County has the best town names Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 6 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1