Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

42 midgets fight a Lion and lose, 28 dead

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:27 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: 42 midgets fight a Lion and lose, 28 dead Reply with quote

This is insane, why would they allow such a fight to take place
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7362248.stm

42 midgets vs a Lion was only going to end one way

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: 42 midgets fight a Lion and lose, 28 dead Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

"The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission"

That's politicians for you.
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:56 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/wildfacts/factfiles/picpops/images/lion22.jpg
"An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets"

Bet that lion in the stock picture is well pissed off, being put in the frame just cause he looks like the perpetrator!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:59 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: 42 midgets fight a Lion and lose, 28 dead Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7362248.stm

42 midgets vs a Lion was only going to end one way

Only in cambodia.....

Why would they allow it? Because as it said in the link, the government were getting a cut of the profits, its all rather corrupt over that side of the world, money talks an all that.

Half of me finds the imagery absolutely fucking hilarious, the other not so much cuz they are just trying to fuck up a lion for no reason which I dont abide by.

28 dead though, not bad Leo, not bad at all Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

That;d be some fucked up shit to watch

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

T1z3R
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:59 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

big fat hoax

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:03 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1z3R wrote:
big fat hoax

Awww bollocks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

JAMSXR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake read the top of the page!

https://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm
Honda SFX50 > Aprilia SR125 > Aprilia RS125 > Honda RFV400 > K4 GSXR600 > KTM Duke > C1H 636 > K3 GSXR1000 > Aprilia RSV-R > Triumph Street Triple R > Ducati 899 Panigale > Aprilia Tuono 1100 > Triumph Daytona 675R > KTM SuperDuke 1290 2.0

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst the link appears to be from the BBC, it is from this website....

https://www.fmft.net/

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:00 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sh*t!!!! Rolling Eyes

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:23 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious to know how a real fight like this would turn out... Thinking

It's time to start rounding the midgets up, all we need are 42 people that know a midget to bring them to the event/lion cage.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we try 646 tw4ts vs the lion?

lukamon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 24 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Updated: Monday, 2 May, 2005, 07:46 GMT 08:46 UK

Question

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:59 - 25 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many fully grown adult men it would take to kill a lion, bare hands of course.

Its a shame the romans didnt have video cameras they seemed to do alot of this animals verses people kind of stuff apperently.

c_dug

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 25 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one to fuck with Dwarfs was Snow White.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:44 - 27 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i wish that was true. Theres some videos on the net of animal deathmatches, including a Lion versus Wildebeast/Buffalo/Bull (cant remember). Lion got fucked up.

Plus I don't think it would take many to take out a lion, its just you'd need one big mildly suicidal person to grab it first (getting eviscerated in the process) while another one bludgeoned its head.

Doubtful you'd find anyone willing to pay that price, so instead it would be a stand off. A pissed off lion is alot stronger, faster and with far better reach. If you had enough people in there I don't think many would get killed, as the thing would just be lashing out to keep things away.

That said, in Africa there is a ritual where the young men go and grab the lions tails. Generally they just get narky but don't attack them.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1