Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Motorcycles (now that's a new topic)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
Dazza This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating. Unhide this post / all posts.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 10:10 - 21 Jan 2004    Post subject: Re: Motorcycles (now that's a new topic) Reply with quote

Dazza wrote:
How about a topic that's about Motorcycles, motorcycle riders and everything related???

I think all two wheeled machines are worth discussion but this forum seems to get off the track and also be too paranoid (i.e. it moans at new riders and fears experienced ones) I really don't give a shit what you can all talk about but would love to see this forum be a real worthwhile biker site!!!

Still, who cares what I think Confused

No I think you have it a little wrong there.

The younger riders do not fear the experienced riders. The older riders do not moan at the new riders. People in general just moan at people making fools of themselves. That doesn't matter if they're 16 and want a 50 or they're 50 and have Fazer thou. In my experience, the most experienced riders get a lot of respect, and the new riders get a lot of help. If we were any more helpful to newbies then the site would be purely *for* newbies!

If people come on here with an open mind and no attitude, in general they get on OK. IMO This *is* a worthwhile biker site.
If you want more biking topics in general chat then start some biking topics in the general chat section - simple isn't it? Smile

Also I think that this section is for site suggestions and bug reports, not comments on the content. The member provides the content. Smile

I didn't really want this to become a rant, because thats obvioulsy what you are talking about. I'm just trying to tell it as I see it. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 11:39 - 21 Jan 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree with Marjay there. Also when you starting having separate sections for 'bike talk' and 'non-bike talk' it's just a bit crap.

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 11:49 - 21 Jan 2004    Post subject: Re: Motorcycles (now that's a new topic) Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

If you want more biking topics in general chat then start some biking topics in the general chat section - simple isn't it? Smile

That's it in a nutshell.

If there's a topic I want to talk about, I start it. It's called 'General Chat'. People will either go for the topic, or not go for the topic - whether it's about bikes or not.

Dazza... have YOU started any topics about bikes today Question

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 13:36 - 21 Jan 2004    Post subject: Re: Motorcycles (now that's a new topic) Reply with quote

Dazza wrote:
How about a topic that's about Motorcycles, motorcycle riders and everything related???

Isn't that what the whole website is about?

kavish2000
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 05:20 - 29 Feb 2004    Post subject: Re: Motorcycles (now that's a new topic) Reply with quote

hi....i just want someone to talk aboutbikes any1 free
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 64 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1