Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Problems at Scorpion?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours
View previous topic : View next topic  

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 05:01 - 07 Jun 2008    Post subject: Problems at Scorpion? Reply with quote

I ordered a Scorpion exhaust from the BMF show in peterborough via M&P. The bloke at the stall said I should have them in about a week. 3 weeks later still nothing. I have been phoning M&P daily to find out what is going on I keep getting told I will get a call back, which never happens. Yesturday I phoned them with the intention of shouting at them lots and maybe getting some free stuff. I bloke to the girl who gives me the same line as everybody else, haven't managed to get hold of Scorpion yet we will phone you later at which point I went off on one asking how come it takes 5 days to pick up the phone and find out where some exhausts are. She said apparantly scorpion keep fobbing them off to the point where a managing director from M&P has had to phone Scorpion to try to get an answer out of them. Apparantly they where getting that answer yesturday evening and where gonna phone me which didn't happen. I can't either assume that M&P are shoveling me shit or there is something wrong as Scorpion.

Anyone else had problems or know anymore, I would have cancelled my order if it wasn't so cheap. X2 Titainium cans for £440 for my TDM down from £770.

scootabk
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:23 - 07 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was quite a few years ago (maybe 3?), I was after a scorpian exhaust but everywhere I tried had none in stock. So I got the scorpion phone number and gave them a call. They were friendly and said they didn't have any of the exhausts but were about to start another batch

Got my exhaust a few weeks later

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:18 - 11 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

All is fine at scorpion, know a bloke who welds titanium for them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 23:39 - 11 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called M&P today and they said I should have them Friday aparantly scorpion had some problems filling the order Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1