Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Are you ready for war

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
Quote:
So following your thought processes to their logical conclusion, there is no such thing as the Taliban

Never Ever follow someone else's thought process and believe you can come to there logical conclusion..its not your thought process...

And yet the theorists follow some even stranger thoughts and jump to conclusions that the think others are thinking when actions do or do not occur.
I suppose Theorists can have it every way they want as long as it fits but others have to prove without a shadow of doubt the fact no matter how small.
Cynical about cynics.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes thats what theorists do

Quote:
I suppose Theorists can have it every way they want as long as it fits but others have to prove without a shadow of doubt the fact no matter how small.

i like this statement most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpghEHXpsQo

Il guess i"l just have to keep making up unsubstantiated theory's that have no grounds in reality.. one thing i will no longer be doing is replying to your posts.. all the best Thumbs Up

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really not trying to be a pain, really, I'm not. I am, however, going to continue pointing out areas where I don't feel the evidience is appropriate to what is being suggested.

You are saying that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition.

You post videos from youtube showing a comparison between a building collapsing under controlled demolition and the WTC. Because the buildings collapse in largely the same way, that is then put forward as evidence that the WTC must have been brought down by controlled demolition.

That is very, very poor evidence.

Show me what a building does when it falls down by accident - do you have any videos of that? I'll wager that it is fairly similar to a building being deliberately demolised. Same dust cloud, roughly the same falling mechanics. Probably because physics is physics - the building will never fall over at right angles or anything. Imagine the forces involved in 20 stories falling straight down - no building could survive that.

The puffs of smoke coming out of the windows when the building starts to collapse is supposed to indicate explosives going off. I put it to you that they are merely the dust and smoke of the fire being pushed out of the windowns by the air pressure as the cylinder of air held by the building is compressed as it falls, not produced by charges going off.

I'm all for scepticism, but one must apply it universally, not selectively.

I don't trust any politician, but then again I don't trust any alternative political group, or anyone else for that matter. I try to apply logic to what I see, read and hear, and form my own opinion. The videos prove nothing, IMO.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:54 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really not trying to be a pain, really, I'm not. I am, however, going to continue pointing out areas where I don't feel the evidience is appropriate to what is being suggested.)

i don't want you to knock this information back like the first pint of Stella on Friday afternoon..cool to see people questioning it with actual questions instead of silly remarks and attitude Thumbs Up

i after all could be very wrong!

[/quote]Because the buildings collapse in largely the same way[quote]

buildings to my eyes fall in exactly the same way.

Quote:

Show me what a building does when it falls down by accident

https://marginalizedactiondinosaur.net/wordp/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/building-collapse.jpg
https://www.iris.washington.edu/news/events/turkey/05.ap.jpg

Quote:
Same dust cloud, roughly the same falling mechanics

the dust clouds were a pyroclastic flow which has different quality's to a dust cloud..they are seen at:
https://www.geo.umn.edu/courses/1001/Summer_Session/img011.JPG
volcanic eruptions
and controlled demolitions:
https://z.hubpages.com/u/215192_f260.jpg

Quote:
Probably because physics is physics - the building will never fall over at right angles or anything

physics is physics and it dictates a building will never fall directly down upon its self unless all resistance below is removed..yes it had 20 or so story's fall a few story's in height directly onto it..it
would have been built to take that force..buildings are not made to hold up the exact weight..they always give it more strength than it needs..imagine a stage that was designed to stand the weight of exactly three hundred people..and at a football match all three hundred of them jumped 3 foot off the floor to celebrate a goal..

if it were the weight alone that bought it down..it would have taken at least 40 -60 seconds to fall-the further it fell the slower the process would have become,we see on the videos the same speed through out..when in truth at one point the building was coming down faster than free fall.

Quote:
the puffs of smoke coming out of the windows when the building starts to collapse is supposed to indicate explosives going off. I put it to you that they are merely the dust and smoke of the fire being pushed out of the windows by the air pressure as the cylinder of air held by the building is compressed as it falls, not produced by charges going off.

does nothing to explain the huge ones well under the collapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gm6VpYQ1aU

why were there steal beams that weighed Tons thrown across the streets with enough Force to stick into buildings deep enough to stay there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXSHm3CdHf4&feature=related

Quote:
You post videos from youtube showing a comparison between a building collapsing under controlled demolition and the WTC. Because the buildings collapse in largely the same way, that is then put forward as evidence that the WTC must have been brought down by controlled demolition..

the first video was the collapse of building 7 which was hit by no plane..explanation fires
https://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/7-fire.jpg
even if it were hit by parts of the falling towers as has been suggested
https://www.911inplanesite.com/images2005/01_wtc7.jpg
it does not explain the building falling into its own footprint.. a section would have fallen..mainly the damaged one..not the hole building-peace

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad_man, I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by saying it wasn't a plane that hit the WTC. This thread's gone a bit hectic.

There's no doubt the buildings were demolished.

Quote:
Imagine the forces involved in 20 stories falling straight down - no building could survive that.

For the stories to fall straight down all of the structural members need to fail at exactly the same time, it one area goes early the whole thing will fall lopsided. If there any resistance from the floors beneath it could also stop it from falling straight down and it definately wouldn't fall at freefall speed.

If the building 'pancaked' like the official story said it wouldn't fall so smoothly and you should see each floor hit the next one. The whole thing was obliterated.

Quote:
The puffs of smoke coming out of the windows when the building starts to collapse is supposed to indicate explosives going off. I put it to you that they are merely the dust and smoke of the fire being pushed out of the windowns by the air pressure as the cylinder of air held by the building is compressed as it falls, not produced by charges going off.

These puffs are in a straight line down the building, so why has the pressure built up in each of these floors and blew out in the same direction?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not trying to archive anything i am pointing out whats there.. if others cant see it so be it.

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 20:01 - 22 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
you know nothing about the workings of this world.

Mister James wrote:
Quote:
When the Soviet Union collapsed, the US and Israel made a run at controlling Russia and the former constituent parts of its empire. For awhile the US and Israel succeeded, but Putin put a stop to it.

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!11

HO nO Si teh kikes!!!11

I wondered how long it would be until your rabid sources went beyond 'bullshit' and into the realm of something more unpleasant. Looks like a spot of anti-semitism to go with Sir's raving mentalism.

But he does know to get a quote before his reply Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
igiyf This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 06:30 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, do you just jump on any post to cut and paste irrelevant diatribes?

Do you actually read the stuff you reply to? Do you understand the stuff you copy here?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:35 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwaker6r wrote:
Wow, do you just jump on any post to cut and paste irrelevant diatribes?

Do you actually read the stuff you reply to? Do you understand the stuff you copy here?

It's a way of pretending to be intellectual and of a higher order. Correcting others spelling works too, even though most people know that the dictionary and spelling was compiled by mainly one man. ( I watched Black Adder too ) most mistakes are ok as long as the meaning is understood. But to those who feel they are loosing a point of debate it becomes very important and is used as a put down.
Don't forget this is a BIKER SITE not the sixth form school debating society.

Didn't Bin Ladin claim responsability for 11/9 anyway?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:38 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

Didn't Bin Ladin claim responsability for 11/9 anyway?

A really conveinent dodgy video tape was found in Afganistan about it I think.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey.. no i don't jump on any post to cut and paste irrelevant diatribes, i started this post look into the information from the first post and see if you can find any truth..if i was in the business of pretending to be intellectual id go with the grain not against it..that would be attacking posters such as my self..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJabfK0tCXo&feature=related
William cooper on binladin- running time 3:54..

the Taliban offered to hand him over if they were provided with proof he had anything to do with 911:

"U.S. President George W. Bush Sunday rejected the latest offer by the Taliban regime in Afghanistan to turn over suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden if the United States supplied sufficient evidence of his guilt.

"There's no need to negotiate," Bush said upon his arrival at the White House from the presidential retreat at Camp David, Maryland.

The bombing in Afghanistan would not stop unless the ruling Taliban "turn him over, turn his cohorts over, turn any hostages they hold over," he said.

"There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty" in the recent terrorist attacks, Bush added"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjEycLali9Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IIcG69ghwY
the tapes are fakes..search bin laden tape fakes-google

https://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/images/Osama_faces_2.jpg

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:22 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last point..as the reason WTC7 came down has just been discovered.
But before going into that, heres a bit of these buildings history prior to the devastating event.

It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem.The towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. [BusinessWeek]

Mr. Silverstein created a lease which specifically gave him rights to rebuild on the site if the buildings were ever destroyed in some way,he also took out insurance policy's specifically covering acts of terrorism,wise man.

Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday.

Again seems like a wise man..in just under 6 months he"s near enough got his original investment back..after the events of September the 11th Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion.

As reported in The Washington Post, the insurance company, Swiss Re, has gone to court to argue that the 9/11 disaster was only one attack, not two and that therefore the insurance payout should be limited to $3.55 billion, still enough to rebuild the complex.

A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

now thats the twin towers,in February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. So: This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million.

Now the most interesting thing about building 7 is that Mr Silverstein him self,admitted on tv..that it was a controlled demolition..hear the worlds from his mouth your self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

""I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse"

pull it=term for controlled demolition in the industry.
Shortly after this statement a representative of Mr Silverstein made a statement announcing that what he in fact meant was to pull the firefighters out of the building. This is an impossibility due to the fact his word has no power over the fire department ( that came from the fire chiefs own mouth) and the fact that by this stage of the day there were in fact no fires in that building.

The BBC reported the buildings collapse along with CNN 20 minutes before the building did collapse.. they said it has collapsed..not is going to.. they give the exact details of the building that collapsed..and its stood up alive and well in full view of the cameras behind the reporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

when confronted about this..the organizations reported that this was "a reporting error"..they admit it was a simple mistake

now for what happened!
NIST Claims “New Phenomenon” Occurred For First Time Ever In Collapse Of WTC 7

"NIST’s wizards of balderdash have now officially concluded that fire caused the swift, symmetrical collapse of WTC Building 7– offering essentially no explanation at all, other than ruling out alternative explanations (which were not scientifically tested in their research) as not credible.

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer reports that the WTC7 building collapse is “mystery solved”– showing footage of head NIST ‘investigator’ Dr. Shyam Sunder making claim that the 47-story steel skycraper is the first in history of its kind to collapse ‘mainly due to fire’ despite the fact that NIST’s own report– previously leaked– shows that the visible fires had all died out hours before the collapse, making it impossible for fire to be the cause."

first time such a thing has ever happened in history this is a new
Phenomenon! Mr Silverstein is now i believe moving forward and designing the new buildings for that area.

Am i saying Mr Silverstein created this hole plot and done it all him self.. no.. did he have any involvement..you decide
Am i saying the BBC are part of a huge conspiracy or am i saying they are controlled from above and there was a major fuck up somewhere along the line causing them to report on an event that had"t happened yet? you decide
is there anything out of the ordinary in any of this?you decide!
your not going to get a slick presentation for all of this..because no one wants you to know,because nothings wrong here..its down to each person to use there own minds and find out..its not going to be fed to you.peace
https://www.infowars.com/?p=4114 https://www.infowars.com/?p=4103

(list of Some of the architects/scientists/structural engineers and so on who do not agree the fires in the picture below bought the building down or agree with explanations given for the twin towers coming down) https://www.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php they are all seen as tinfoil hat wearers of course..the number of professionals agree to those who do not..should alone be enough for further investigation.

Last edited by igiyf on 19:05 - 23 Aug 2008; edited 2 times in total

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:33 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

BCF should be renamed as Barmy Conspiracy Forum

Mark

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 23 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIST’s explanation for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 on September 11th follows the logic in the cartoon below
Specifically, NIST claims that the collapse of building 7 is "the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building".

But then goes on to argue:

"The fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event"

In fact, the fires in WTC 7 were orders of magnitude less than other high-rise fires, which did not produce collapses

your right someones bloody barmy!! we are so hopelessly fucking screwed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 19:00 - 25 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:
Hetzer wrote:
https://planetquo.net/911/Pentagon%20Strike.jpg

Is that really the hole 'made' by the plane? Really? C'mon, don't lie to me, please.

No, it isn't - and I'm not sure why it's been posted.

https://911review.com/attack/pentagon/imgs/damage_comp.jpg

That's the actual damage caused, and while it still raises questions - it's nowhere near the illusory open/shut case many are trying to claim.

https://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp provides an intelligent rebuttal to the conspiracy theories pandered to in posts above.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 25 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bedoper.com/pentagon/sozen.pentagon.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

5) can you explain what happened to the wings of the aircraft and why they caused no damage?

As the front of the boeing 757 hit the pentagon,the outer portion of the wings likely snapped during the initial impact,then were pushed inwards towards the fuselage and carried into the buildings interior.
Any sizable portions of the wings were destroyed
in the explosion of the subsequent fire.nonetheless the damage caused to the building caused by the planes wings is clearly visible in the photographs,such as the one below(note blackened sections on both sides of the impact site one ending much further away from main impact site than the other..this is due to the plane being a specialist prototype with one wing longer than the other allowing the plane to make a spectacular spiral dive, losing 7000 feet and turning 270 degrees in about 2.5 minutes -- a maneuver alleged to be impossible for a 757.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 274 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4