Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

STUPID OLD B*TCH!!!!! :(

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 18:46 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: STUPID OLD B*TCH!!!!! :( Reply with quote

riding to a friends on monday night.

going round a nice long right hander but taking my time due to kids playing in road, at the end of the bend was a car reversing ON A BEND!!!! i slowed to a near stop but noticed that the driver wasnt looking in there mirrors, i came to the conclusion the car was gunna hit me??? so as the car wasnt indicating i quickly turned left in to a little road but the car did the same and well WACK!!!!!!!BAND SCRAP CRASH!!!!the cars rear bumper hit the right side of my bike destroying the fairing on that side, the impact threw me of so the bike then went down wrecking the left side Shocked

any way when i rang her inshuers they said she wasnt accepting responsability Evil or Very Mad (very pissed off) but they rang her after getting a copy of my statement and the next thing i no the inshurers agree with me and it is her fault Razz so theyve taken my bike away now and left me with a cortasy bike Very Happy BUT ITS A BLOADY HONDA CITY FLY 125 I MEAN HOOOWWWW SLOW Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 18:52 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you beep her?

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 19:17 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to use beeps on here mate, we swear often enough..... so the question remains...

Did you fuck her???

hehe

It's a bitch craig, at least she is accepting responsibility, you'll be back on the road on a decent bike soon enough, just don't take your lid off at bike meets on the cityfly.

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 19:32 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad luck mate, at least you're not hurt and it sounds like the insurance nazis are actually being helpful for once. (well apart from giving you the CityFly Wink)

Forum curse? What forum curse? Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 19:42 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep i beeped her

no im not fucking her cos shes 60

and yep im fine had my 1 peice suit on etc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wingchunal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day craig a fuck is a fuck hahahahahhaa, cool that u didnt fuck ur self up Twisted Evil !

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 20:09 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

nahh not for me mate..... i might save her phone number for mole though Laughing

Wingchunal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

False teeth or not? Twisted Evil

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 20:19 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

dunno i was paying more attention to my once buetifull nsr spewing oil petrol and the contense of its radiator all over the road Sad

Wingchunal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:22 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must make u Embarassed u getting another nsr? I should have mine in a couple of week max HOPEFULLY Twisted Evil if they decide to tell me what restricted on the 2002 model cheeky god dam honda dealers!

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 20:25 - 26 Jun 2002    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

wing come into live chat, if it dont work click safe mode ill talk to ya there Smile

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 27 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad luck man, hope it gets sorted im gona try get to box hill this sunday, will u be there??

tj

curryhead
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 01:24 - 27 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

well well well what a suprise, another dozy woman driver now theres a suprise. and oh she wasnt using her mirrors you say. that will probably be because she only uses them to do her hair. i hope i havent offended any body especially you bendy coz i know you are a girlie but it does get me down when im in A&E with injuries that are totally un called for. ah well il just have to struggle on with my crutches for another month then il be on a bigger faster bike so hopefully the bastards wont be able to catch me.

Phil.S
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 08:34 - 27 Jun 2002    Post subject: unluky Reply with quote

unlucky M8,
i reckon that car driver should be re-asessed when they reach 50,and then every 5 years after as their reactions/eyesight aint gonna be getting any better is it.
How many times do you see a granny in a metro doing 30mph on the motorway holding up traffic and oblivious to world around them.

Mole
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 08:40 - 27 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRAIG! You are totaly accident prone you plonker Very Happy

Anyway, 60 might do at a pinch Very Happy were's the phone number then? Very Happy

Anyway M8 joking aside, hope your O.K. and things work out with the insurance company!

Mole
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 09:34 - 29 Jun 2002    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

hey, im not crash prone lol, ive had 1 crash.......... ok so ive had a few near misses, but no more than anyone else lol.

tanner18
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:06 - 29 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happens to us all Confused

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 18:33 - 29 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but it happens to craig more

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 19:11 - 29 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - but with any luck he'll be able to claim for some *neck injury* (yea? and hopefull make enough money to buy a new bike and =have some left over. Make sure you inform your insurance company of ALL your injuroes - particularly neck/back eches/pains etc.

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:08 - 29 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

when u getting ur bike bak bruv?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 298 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1