|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mr Nice Guy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mr Nice Guy World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:13 - 14 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Click on "friends" at the top, then on everyone when that page loads, find who you want rid of and click the "x" at the far right of their name. ____________________ Suzuki GSX-R750K4 ~ Mivv GP |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Madmanx |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Madmanx World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:14 - 14 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:15 - 14 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I feel your pain.
Whats even more unsettling is when someone sends me a friend request, and I have never seen, let alone spoke to them in my life. Yet apparently 20+ of my friends are friends with them also.
In one instance, I added one of these cretins, had a look at their pictures to see if any bells rang, none did. So I send a message to about 6 of my friends who were also friends with this stranger, asking who the bloody hell they are and how the hell do I know them, to which I got 6 replies saying "Haven't got a scooby mate".
To date, there have been about 4 people who have sent me requests, and over 30 people who were also supposedly friends with them have no idea who they are either.
Weirdo's.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:26 - 14 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I make it a firm point to refuse anyone I don't know/haven't met. BCF is a grey area as I have quite a few from here who've added me that I've never met. But theres usually some banter.
What I dislike is when cunts from school add you. Admittedly I've added a couple of hot girls from school just to see if they were elated to hear I was still alive (they were not) and possibly suck my boom stick (again... no joy *tear*). But I get plenty of nut balls adding me who I went to school with years ago, both male and female who add me. I tend to just accept and be done with it... but then never hear a peep from them
Best one is all the girls I know who are 'friends' with women they utterly loathe. Presumedly because they added them and said women lacked the minerals to tell them to get fucked. Bless em.
Facebook. Interesting experiment into cretinous drive. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:38 - 14 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
There is a bloody big T Mobile ad over the buttons to the right of peoples names and it has obscured all but one that says "toggle" toggling only makes the random's picture bigger  ____________________ Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Charlie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Charlie World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 May 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:36 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Go their profile page, bottom left of the page, "Remove from Friends"
I had a similar thing, guy added a group of us from high school claiming to know us. None of us recognised him, I posted 3 times on the wall asking who he was, deleted each post and eventually deleted me as a friend.  ____________________ Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:21 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
There is people I have deleted on my friends list because I dont know them and they havnt spoke to me and they add me again after that, and then dont speak to me again??? Then there are people on other forums who add me and I forget who they are with the real names. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:08 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Shaun wrote: | | Bendy wrote: | [Or because they want to be able to see all their details in the hope that the 'friends' lives are shitter then their own. Which, after all, is largely the selling point of Facebook. |
I've said so many times that facebook is brilliant for laughing at how my school friends have messed themselves up in one way or another, it's even better if they're one of those people who puts all their grievances with life in their status.
Bla bla can't believe bla bla would do that to me
hahahahahahahahaha.
I'm a bad person. |
Indeed, I cringe at some peoples status updates moaning about who sucked off who, but nothing upsets me more than idiot girls who put shite in there like "Luv me or H8 me, im still on ya mind lolzxz" - yes love, you are, but in my mind I have a balaclava and a grotting device, and you are screaming.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:21 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Some guy from school who thought he was going far, and is my age, had this gem the other day;
'Why can't I have 3 Cars and 0 Kids... rather then 3 Kids and 0 Cars LOL'
HAHA!
Tosser. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Walloper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:48 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
What? You ain't got no friends?
Facebook is your friend!
Only thing that stops me 'unfriending' folk who have 'friended' me is that facebook then sends a message to the moron/moroness you just un-friended to tell them that you think they smell of wee.
How does one get around that?  ____________________ W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MinhDinh |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:12 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
sometimes people use your details so becareful on those things ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chrisw |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chrisw World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Apr 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:02 - 15 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
The only 'random' I've added to my FB is a very cute Cocker Spaniel who asked to be my friend!
She sent out a message explaining that she smelled of poo one day, but that's the only non-woof message I've received!!  ____________________ 'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:15 - 16 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| piazza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 piazza Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:28 - 16 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've got 4 random females on bebo(don't use it)just logged onto there page and thanked them for blowjob's,that should do it.lol  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:29 - 16 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ever get a stalker, dont add Geoff Waters he appears to have removed himself again(or been removed) from facebook but is on my block list several times and some of my mates to. *shivers*he likes the biker chicks. He will add and add and add and add and ask stupid questions and dosnt have a bike like he says because he told people he was ina wheel chair also. and want to meet you and pretend to live just up the road while havng a facination about leathers. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Robby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 294 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|