Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

BOX HILL July 7th. Who was there

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National
View previous topic : View next topic  

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 08 Jul 2002    Post subject: BOX HILL July 7th. Who was there Reply with quote

As u can see from the pics we had quite a nice turnout, weather wasnt to bad either.

This is the story:

We met up at about 1pm (mole arrived at 3pm Smile ), G and Zim went to wheelie and we were watching and vicky and evil were taking snaps AGAIN, (G needs some extra practice to keep it up longer - tho they were quite good) and Zim was just Zim (upright all the way), we returned and decided to have a litte munch and a chat at Rykers, after that we returned to our bikes and Rob with the R6 left, then TJ decided he wanted to ride up to Box Hill Motorcycles to look at a couple of zxr4s! and every1 decided to tag along for the twisty uphill ride, at this point Mole arrives and joins us, we ride up, have a little look and return, On the way back... Zim pops a little wheelie and his trottle cable snaps Crying or Very sad for the second time in 3 days, he rides back to Box Hill using his idle adjuster getting a top speed of 30MPH (even Gooses Ped goes faster than tat Laughing ) we get back and we all try and fix it, this is where tjs dad comes up with a good solution, and G helps him, and Mole takes the pictures! after that we go have a cup of tea (BIG UP MOLE FOR THE DRINKS Very Happy Thanks) and zim has tea and icecream (i dunno how tat works Confused ).

Late afternoon, blue sky, we all decide to bust a move... and go home, and zims throttle cable doesnt hold! so he has to ride home at 30mph, but he was ok. Me, Tjs dad, Goose and Evil ride back home in the traffic and G and viper go thier way, robby, robby and mole go their way and we have a nice happy ending

THE END.... for now

TeeeeeeeeeJaaaaaaaaaaaay

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:19 - 08 Jul 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw this was who we had and who was ment to come:

Retrofly... broken bike couldnt get a lift, SHOULD HAVE GOT A FEKIN BUS
Wild Goose... 50MPH Moped made it!
G... he was there with his ART can (one off)
Robby...Street bike robby was there
Viper...Sexy viper was there
Zimma...he just about made it thou it wasnt on 2 WHEELS the whole time
Mickey B.... he was there practicing his wheelies and doin burnouts
Rob... R6 man was there, nice guy nicew bike (I want it)
TJ (me)... i was there Laughing
TJ's Dad... he was there Cool
Andy...he wasnt there
KRIS...mashed up bike, wasnt there
EvilBendy...she was there taking her snaps
Jaffauk...now-where to be seen
Mole...he finally arrived!

No Korn (lazy bastad), no craig - mashed up bike aswell, umm tats it
Idea any way those of u that said u were gona come and didnt have to buy us food and petrol next week!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Twisted Evil

TJ
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1