BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How To Contact Monsieur Zimmerling

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:56 - 05 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry scoob but your a nob for doing it and you deserve what ever is coming to you. Even if the person provoked you and you hurt him, he's got the last laugh as he's getting you done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 02:06 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am still here. I dunno what to plead yet, got to speak to my solicitor on Monday to see what witnesses there are for a start. I could go down the road of acting all remorseful and sorry and saying I am sorry for what I've done, etc, but if there's any chance I can get away scot free then I will give it a go. And bikedude, who says he's got the last laugh? He best make the fucking most of it, because even if I do go down I won't be so stupid as to get caught next time.

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 02:11 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby stop acting like this as you will not win it. In my opinion if you want to go round fighting other peoples fights for them you have to expect that one day you are going to get caught for it. You keep saying they will have to watch there back but that is the whole my dad is bigger than you're dad attitude one day you are going to get done and get time for it and to be honest this will happen eventually you need to face up to this and you can not expect t oget off scot free. If you think you will or hope you will nd are taking the easy way out then you are a coward.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 02:28 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not saying that I will win the court case. Maybe I will lose it, in fact more than likely I will. But it's a 'lose the battle win the war' situation. This guy is a complete scumbag, and he deserved what he got, and it's been a long time in coming, the only stupid thing about the whole situation is that I got caught, I lost my rag for a second, and it's turned out like this, if I had kept a cool head about the whole situation I would have just waited a bit until there were no witnesses then sorted his face out.

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore

PostPosted: 08:28 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't blame you for that.
Long term/Short term situation.

Taking the "easy way out" is not cowardly. It is practical.
Only make things hard for yourself if the situation demands it. This idiot doesn't.

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 10:48 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ's sake scooby were you born stupid or is it all drug fuelled?

If you attack the guy again, you'll go to court again. If you leave him in a state where he can't go to the police/talk/walk then you will be prime suspect.

Just let it go. You can keep calling him a scumbag, but you're the person that dragged him out of his car, broke his nose and kneed him. Hardly a shining example for society.

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 11:22 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violence bad, mmkay? Tut Tut

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 11:24 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoob, stop going on as if you're some bad man, talking like you're talking you deserve to get a slap if anyone. Take the punishment and stop talking like your rock hard. Thumbs Down

If you go to court with the attitude you're currently displaying you /will/ go down.

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 11:42 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
Well I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money on the fact that he won't go down for it.

It could happen, they send people down for affray alone these days. There's a real crackdown on violent behaviour at the moment. Neutral

Andrew wrote:
Yes zimma had to see a social worker but there was 3 of them attacking someone on their own,

It wasn't a social worker as Susi said, it was to see one of the probation workers for my pre-sentence report... Which Scoob will have to do aswell. This is probably the most crucial point in the whole thing, because the impression you leave on that person will be exactly what the judge uses to get a picture of you and your social life in his head. Think of it as meeting the judge himself, you'd want him to think that you were sorry for what you did, that it was a one off and that you're really a nice boy the rest of the time.

Andrew wrote:
Just be nice, act sorry and you'll get away with it.

Not sure that he'll get away with it, these days in cases like this you don't get away with it any more... but be nice and act sorry and you'll get the minimum sentence possible - probably community service and a fine.

Scoob, have you done CS before? If not, just wait till you get 60 hours into a 120 hour order, it'll make you think twice about fighting again mate, trust me. Neutral

Good luck, you're gonna need it. Thumbs Up

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 11:51 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimma wrote:
Not sure that he'll get away with it, these days in cases like this you don't get away with it any more... but be nice and act sorry and you'll get the minimum sentence possible - probably community service and a fine.

By getting away with it I mean he will end up with community service and if you think he will get anything other or worse than community service then you're living in the clouds. The law isn't cracking down on this sort of thing at all, I was at court with a mate about 2 months ago and while he was waiting to be heard there was a young 18 year old lad who had been caught robbing houses 3 times, well on his last job he attacked a woman living at the house on her own, not sexually but he hit her, anyway he got community service so to say they're cracking down on it is a joke.

No offence Zim but you weren't fighting either, fighting is when the person you're hitting makes an effort to stop you, in your case you had 2 other people with you so it was more of an attack than a fight. IMO that is a /lot/ worse than a /fight/ and yet you got away with it.

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 12:08 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said -
Zimma wrote:
but be nice and act sorry and you'll get the minimum sentence possible - probably community service and a fine.

I didn't say he would go down did I?

All I'm saying is they are having a crackdown at the moment (my barrister told me) and if he goes in with the attitude that the bloke deserved it, then the sentence will be a whole lot worse that it could be. Be it more CS hours or even a short prison sentence if his attitude is bad enough, though that is unlikely as the prisons are all full now anyway. Laughing

Also Scoob, I suggest you plead guilty as early as possible as they reduce the sentence for that too, but I'm guessing your lawyer will tell you this anyway.

Thumbs Up

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:47 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe getting put down will be good for you scoob and you try act 'hard' round prision and you will truely see how hard you are. This person round my way thought he was all it and totally rock hard (he was fairly but not as much as he thought he was), he got put away for 2 months and come back acting totally different and was as quiet as a mouse.

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 13:53 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's probably because he had more cock's up his ring piece than we've had hot dinners.
Very Happy

Last edited by andrew on 14:28 - 06 May 2004; edited 1 time in total

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 14:22 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Something you should learn: If they haven't touched you, it's not your fight.

Sorry, but I disagree. If your mates are getting grief then you should step in and help them. Thats what friends are for.

I'm not saying that what Scoob did was right, far from it. The fact that he hit this guy after the original incident is wrong but the intention of sticking up for his friends was right.

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 14:52 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:
Susi wrote:
Something you should learn: If they haven't touched you, it's not your fight.

Sorry, but I disagree. If your mates are getting grief then you should step in and help them. Thats what friends are for.

I'm not saying that what Scoob did was right, far from it. The fact that he hit this guy after the original incident is wrong but the intention of sticking up for his friends was right.

The intention is good, but the way he went about it was wrong. From now on, if my mates get into a fight and I'm there, I'm not gonna actually punch anyone until I get punched myself. That way it was totally self defence, and I'd make sure I had witnesses of my own. It's just not worth hitting someone first, because if there is a witness you are screwed. Sad

Sure, if there was a fight with my mates involved in future I'd step in and try and stop it, but actually throwing the first punch is a very risky game. Smile

Thumbs Up

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 17:26 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby wrote:
because I am gonna make sure he pays for going ahead. Maybe he might have an accident whilst I am on holiday in July or something, you never know.

So you've just posted that on a forum that gets a few thousand hits a day?

Nice move - especially considering that Google indexes all of the posts on the site.

If he does have an "accident" in July, a quick search on Google will bring up the answer as to where he is.

Take the punishment and learn from it.

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 17:32 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Carv... You can't be done by anything in the internet other than actaully breaking the law (Copyright theft, pedo etc), but it can give the Police a nudge in the right direction.

And Scoobs. You're goin Daahn you Shlag Very Happy
One day someones gonna give you a fucking good pasting when you open your mouth, just be careful when picking your little wars as there's always someone bigger and harder and you may not recover from it.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 21:17 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you're all saying, and I do appreciate your opinions. Yeah fair enough some of you may not agree that what I did was the right thing to do, but at the time I just lost my rag, and I was sticking up for mates. Ok so this lad came away pretty worse for wear, but he *did* deserve it, so at this point he should sit back, look where he's gone wrong and put it right, same as I must. Going to the police isn't the right approach, it's a cowards way of getting revenge, and all it does is spark off another reason for that person to come back at you again. I went for this guy because he ain't exactly been too nice to some of my mates, how do you think I am going to feel if I get CS for it, do you really think I am going to sit back and say, oh well, fair enough?!

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 21:54 - 06 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to the police isn't the coward's way. Its the proper, legal way.

Dragging some unsuspecting bloke out of his car, breaking his nose, then kneeing him while he's still shocked. Thats pretty cowardly.

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 11:33 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:

Nice move - especially considering that Google indexes all of the posts on the site.

Quote:
Well Carv... You can't be done by anything in the internet other than actaully breaking the law (Copyright theft,

Brick Wall Wish I'd thought of that last week.

Seriously be careful what you post it can come back and get you from angles you least expect.

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 13:47 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You been caught doing naughty things Grooves?

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 13:54 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
You been caught doing naughty things Grooves?

Something to do with the caped crusader... Whistle

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 14:12 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman?

Dup
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a very nice predicament you have got yourself in. I would just take it on the chin really and bite the bullet. Not much you can dun, unless you kick some more crap out of him till he drops charges.

I was racially assualted in november. I had never seen this guy in my life. Basically i had just pulled up behind him at some traffic lights, he looked in his mirror, jumped out and hammered me in the face through the car window. At this point i was laughing at him and he was spurting out some foreign language then jumped back in his car and drove off.

Left me with a fractured eye socket, a broken window and some hassle trying to get the police to check CCTV. Nothing came of it. Suspect he was on steroids. If i wasn't such a skinny git i would've had him, but he was about same heaight as me and 10 times as wide.

If it the was the other way round i would have been done for a racial attack by now and be serivng good time.

Defending a friend is no excuse. Especially if they are two seperate incedents. Can't your friends press any charges for abuse etc. Were they in a public place? Work place or what? Somehting there may help you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 07 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you were right to smack him, looking after your friends is a good thing, but forget about doing it again as you'll get into serious sh1t!

He's knows your not afraid of him and he also knows you that you are loyal and can kick his ass!

It's time to let it lie, accept that you got caught out and hope you get of light!

Shame you got reported though!

Good luck with it, dude Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 361 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2