Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My best Wheelie

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
 Topic moved: from Show & Tell to General Bike Videos by Bendy (21 Jun 2009 - 15:06)
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

R1stu
Shrek!



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:59 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: My best Wheelie Reply with quote

I Think this is my best wheelie to date on the bike! Its small but can be made bigger, as it was from my digi cam.

https://www.r6stu.co.uk/videos/best.mov
____________________
Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Pants!
I Karma



Joined: 29 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugger, I am unable to open this?

Anyone else having the problem?
____________________
Mr Pants! (Alex or Al)
Its better to burn out, than to fade away....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me neither Confused

/me pokes Stu!
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:22 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me! Just right mouse click, save target as... then open it with quicktime, then bingo! Your done! Thumbs Up

Mike
____________________
Bom Chicka WAHHH WAHHHHHHH!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

True Blue
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Feb 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:24 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yip works with quicktime no probs Thumbs Up
____________________
Past >>>> Honda NSR 125 >>>> Suzuki GSXR 600 K1 >>>> Suzuki GSXR 600 K4 >>>>Kawasaki Z1000 DAF >>>>Suzuki RMZ 250 >>>> Current >>>> KTM Superduke R 1290 >>>>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper



Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice wheelie Thumbs Up ,

Worked fine on mine but had to save it.
____________________
Police Tut Tut

https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikedudextrm/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Pants!
I Karma



Joined: 29 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:29 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! Something has changed, I did Save Target as the first time and it did not work.

It is working now though....
____________________
Mr Pants! (Alex or Al)
Its better to burn out, than to fade away....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Pants!
I Karma



Joined: 29 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:31 - 01 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice....

Cough and wobble hey....
____________________
Mr Pants! (Alex or Al)
Its better to burn out, than to fade away....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cliff
Doctor Sicknote



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:55 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice whellie.
____________________
Sweet reggae music.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:40 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Nick, why did you downrate stus post as boring?

The ratings systems really starting to annoy me, I'm noticing all over the place that people are continually downrating posts etc for no real reason. ok you may find it boring but I didnt think thats what the boring rating was for as such? I thought more for off topic boring posts?

Heck if I downrated everything boring that I thought was boring, we'd have a lot of downrated posts :lol

Me goes to rate Stu's post underated Wink
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

cliff
Doctor Sicknote



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dr Nick, why did you downrate stus post as boring?

The ratings systems really starting to annoy me, I'm noticing all over the place that people are continually downrating posts etc for no real reason. ok you may find it boring but I didnt think thats what the boring rating was for as such? I thought more for off topic boring posts?

Heck if I downrated everything boring that I thought was boring, we'd have a lot of downrated posts :lol

Me goes to rate Stu's post underated

I completely agree. I don't see how this is boring.
____________________
Sweet reggae music.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BLOFLY 636
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:38 - 18 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice effort mate I wish I could get it up there with out freaking out and filling my pants! Shocked I can only do 8 inch wheelies on my ZX-6R 636 before I tense up and blow the effort by backing the throttle off instantly! keep it up! (no pun intended!) Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 4 years, 292 days between these two posts...
L-Jam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

MarkJ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:14 - 05 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five. Years. Old.

Police
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dextersaurus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 18 Jun 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonesy boy wrote:
I really wish I could wheelie my moped, or even the test centre CG 125. Any one else wheelie'd a 125?

Cheers Karma Thumbs Up


First gear wheelie on a CG125....

Let it roll till the clutch is right out, lean right forward so the forks are compressed, grab the clutch, rev it, pop the clutch and throw your weight to the back and the front end should come up.

Takes a while to get it right.

Wouldn't recommend it though.

CG no likey wheelies.

Dunc
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

richermartyn
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 31 Jul 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:30 - 31 Jul 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all....
Your bike video was really awesome...
Thanks for sharing..
____________________
"success is not the same for everybody."


Last edited by richermartyn on 13:22 - 31 Jul 2009; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Stevie B
Crazy Courier



Joined: 22 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 31 Jul 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

richermartyn wrote:
Hi to all....
If you have any good video of bike stunt will you refer me some link.....
I also like bike made by Suzuki.....

P.S Can I have your account number and sort code please Sir?


No.
____________________
Past: Katana 50, NSR125RR, FZR600r, CB-1 Present: TRX850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 66 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.78 - MySQL Queries: 19 - Page Size: 100.23 Kb