Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:54 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazza wrote:
Confusious say...

The best way to attract someone is not to try. Wink

I totally agree, i was with a girl for quite a while (2 years) then all of a sudden she decided to go else where so we broke up, i just pretended i didn't care and basically ignored her, later on she basically come crying back and was pissed of that i didn't care that we broke up Laughing .

So it does work.

https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikedudextrm/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MikeyC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

why did u split? and did u get back with her?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mantzy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 18:46 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this thread. Funnily enough i'm in the middle of a breakup too. Missus has got fed up with my boyish charm after 2½ years. We live together so it's not the most ideal situation. But if you look on the bright side, now you can do EXACTLY what you want and not have to think if its okay with them. Hence the reason i've dyed my hair blonde and am getting a bike (which i've always wanted to do - but told not to - sod it, do what you want).

She's getting upset that i've got more of a "don't care" attitude. So it can backfire on you doing it like that. Kind of different when you have to share a room with them every night though.

Don't worry Mike, i'm feeling it too. It's summer, the girls are all looking foxy at the moment. Spend some time admiring the views. Trust me, it feels great. Even if you do get people calling you a perv! Confused

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 18:59 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Feel however you feel. Don't try to act up to anything that you are not, it's simply not worth it. I can understand your ex for wanting to split up after six months, lots of people get scared of commitment.

If she wants to remain friends then that is a good sign. Have no regrets, take each day as it comes and enjoy her company.

Mazza, just wondering the last time you went out with someone you really cared about... Someone who you wanted to spend every day and night with?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mazza
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 19:37 - 02 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Mazza, just wondering the last time you went out with someone you really cared about... Someone who you wanted to spend every day and night with?

Why? are you offering? Very Happy

MikeyC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:39 - 03 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think its a case of she was scared of commitment, its more a case of her feelings changed from what shes saying. I just can't quite figure how 1 minute she says shes in love with me, the next minute shes dumping me saying her feelings have changed and she loves me as a friend!

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:21 - 03 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

HORMONES!

Just don't even try to mess with them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MikeyC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 03 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! i wont!! maybe thats the reason, maybe it's not, i'll never know!

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady

PostPosted: 14:55 - 03 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure people out there world wide who are genuinely suffering from a general 'lowness' or depression for no apparent serious reason they can identify would benefit from the 'stop winging and get on with it some people have real problems' attitude. (NOT)

Whew - if I had read a message like that when posting about my charity weightloss I know how I would have felt.

Having said that it is better to find out sooner rather than late that someone is not as committed to a relationship as you are - some people find out after a lot of years of marriage.

And any crash you can walk away from smell the fresh air, hug the trees and dance among the flours after is something to be thankful for it not being much worse.

I hope things are looking up for you soon - sending over positive thoughts.

mazza wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I wasn't too impressed with your posts in the Bassett's Pole thread, after reading that I know I was right, you really are a twat Neutral

That's what I meant about 'real problems'. Think it through.

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3