Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

is it legal ?u seen these things in visors there big eyes ,

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

big2dave
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:27 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: is it legal ?u seen these things in visors there big eyes , Reply with quote

ok they stick on the inside of your visor and u cant see it (ment to be 100% see proff) any way from the out side in light is a big pair of eyes, tiger, and gun shoots these legal ? ?? dont say on the website i was looking at

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 13:30 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would be called hologram visor inserts, they are by no means a new product and yes they are legal, you'd have to check the packaging if your not sure. You wouldn't get told off for them anyway, I ride around with an illegal tinted visor every time the suns out and I've never been told off for it.

badlydamaged
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:55 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I ride around with an illegal tinted visor every time the suns out and I've never been told off for it.

Bad Shaun, No! Naughty boy, riding around with an illegal visor!!

(Now youve been told off for it!)
Very Happy

Those visors look pretty trick, can't say Ive noticed them on the road before, and most websites Ive seen featuring them boast that they are legal, so as Shaun says if its approved (will say on the box) then its OK to use.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

big2dave
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:16 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

what sites did u get that from its just there may be a cheaper site than what i looked at £20.00 is a bit steep but i'm going to buy the tiger one thanks

badlydamaged
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:19 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there,

Found those pictures on:
https://www.performancemotorcycleparts.com/home_pages/bargain_basement_visors.htm

Seems like there doing an offer where you can get them for £15, so its a bit cheaper! Smile

Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

big2dave
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:23 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

badlydamaged wrote:
Hey there,

Found those pictures on:
https://www.performancemotorcycleparts.com/home_pages/bargain_basement_visors.htm

Seems like there doing an offer where you can get them for £15, so its a bit cheaper! Smile

Cheers

lol how do i order lol

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 14:28 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

badlydamaged wrote:

(Now youve been told off for it!)

Yeah, I wasn't listening though, besides occifer, I have my clear visor right here in this pouch should the weather conditions change and visibility become reduced I can just swap them back over. Very Happy

badlydamaged
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:45 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

big2dave wrote:

lol how do i order lol

Lol, go to the home page: https://www.performancemotorcycleparts.com/

and click on "To Order" at the bottom left and just give the details of the product you want, not sophisticated but I guess it works well! Make sure you tell them if you wan Universal or Arai fitmant, and it may be worth mentioning to them that you are ordering from the "bargain basement" section so they dont try and charge you full price.

Cheers, Jonathan

big2dave
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:54 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

badlydamaged wrote:
big2dave wrote:

lol how do i order lol

Lol, go to the home page: https://www.performancemotorcycleparts.com/

and click on "To Order" at the bottom left and just give the details of the product you want, not sophisticated but I guess it works well! Make sure you tell them if you wan Universal or Arai fitmant, and it may be worth mentioning to them that you are ordering from the "bargain basement" section so they dont try and charge you full price.

Cheers, Jonathan

thanks man orderd save me 7.40 on there as i would of had to pay exta 5.oo and p+p thanks man

badlydamaged
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:04 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Problem mate! Very Happy

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I like the bullet hole one Laughing ... or if you look elsewhere on the site, there's one with a green pair of "Mad Eyes" Shocked

big2dave
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 22:22 - 20 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like tigers i have it rote under my no plate LOL i love um i am one i have got a pair of ears and a tail for me hemit and this would make it extra brill i was going to recover my seats in fake tiger fur but i dont know wheather too may just buy a new set of seats from a brakers (20 quid and do it as a larf and see how good it looks
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 315 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1