 crackpotterpi... Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 15 Nov 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:39 - 03 Dec 2009 Post subject: nsr fork seals |
 |
|
evening people,I am after abit of advice I have stripped my forks and ordered some fork seals off ebay,they come yesterday and I attempted to fit them,I tried to knock them in and totally F***ed them up I am wondering weather they were the correct seals I have totally bent the seals now anyway so have little chance of getting my money back on them lol my question is how tight should they be going in I would of thought knocking them in with a suitable size socket would be enough as they are held in place with a metal snap ring. ____________________ 1990 jc20 nsr125-sold,2003 cg 125-sold currently no bike.........might get another 2 stroke me thinks much more fun |
|
 unitybiker Nova Slayer

Joined: 28 Nov 2009 Karma :     
|
|
 crackpotterpi... Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 15 Nov 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:17 - 04 Dec 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
done them tonight,looks like the first seals i got off ebay werent for a nsr 125 as these second ones fitted really well,thanks for your help  ____________________ 1990 jc20 nsr125-sold,2003 cg 125-sold currently no bike.........might get another 2 stroke me thinks much more fun |
|