BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Glastonbury

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

primalcarl
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:04 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Glastonbury Reply with quote

Anyone know anyone there this year? I haven't been able to go in recent years, since they tightened up on their security and started selling tickets online (they go way too fast).

Anyone see Oasis last night on BBC2? I thought their performance wasn't up to par. The Chemical Brothers were pretty good and their strobe lighting.

Finally, you have gotta feel sorry for them there today in this weather! I'm in the Devon and it's pissing down!

Good luck to them

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 12:05 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

G, Dusty and Laura are there as we speak.

Dusty is on crutches. That's going to be fun today. Confused

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:08 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it on the TV last night, wish I was there Smile Oasis were alright as far as oasis go, chemical brothers not bad, goldfrapp were a bit strange with the horse tails however Franz Ferdinand rocked! Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:44 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex (Dusty) was saying that if it rains he's just going to be spending the whole time in the tent camping as he won't be able to get around on crutches strangly enough if it's muddy Sad.

I did have a ticket for this years one after lots of trying to get it I managed but am not well enough to go, and well the festival started before I was discharged from hospital Laughing but managed to sell it onto a friend of G & Alex and have just given them ID which the person using my ticket will have been able to use to get in as me Smile. There is a difference between people ticket touting, and people who are actually not able to go and want to pass the ticket onto a friend so it doesn't go to waste and their new system won't let either happen Sad. I was not looking to sell the ticket at a profit just for cost price so it actually gets used and enjoyed.

primalcarl
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 13:43 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame to have weather like this now when we've had a lot of good weather recently. Always the way

Ste, is that link a pic of your car? Jesus

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Alex (Dusty) was saying that if it rains he's just going to be spending the whole time in the tent camping as he won't be able to get around on crutches strangly enough if it's muddy Sad.

He should have got a couple of those side stand puck things for the bottom of his crutches. Wink

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 15:05 - 26 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr jamez wrote:
however Franz Ferdinand rocked! Surprised

They were awake?

All the best

Keith
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 310 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1