Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

need some help

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

wayne1967
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 19:52 - 27 Jul 2002    Post subject: need some help Reply with quote

have a brand nw nsr 125 and want to get it fully derestricted on first service,where can i get an aftermarket exhaust.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 20:25 - 27 Jul 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno about new exhuast, but there a full derestriction guide at www.nsr125.com, bear in mind that fully derestricting a brand new bike may void your warranty and may not do the engine any favours as you run it in.

for a full race exhaust, a lot of people here recommend arrow exhausts.. dunno where to get them tho, wait till monday to gte a response from the experts, the oracle and the voice of reason.

curryhead
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 23:50 - 27 Jul 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know too much about nsrs but my old bike had restrictors in the exhaust but the biggest restriction of all was the powervalve. maybe the nsr has something similar and you would probably be better off geting that done first for a bigger gain at least then if it aint enough for ya you could do the exhaust

TJ NSR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 28 Jul 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carb and exhaust - uk models

imports - you just have to live with 85mph!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 279 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1