 boundy Nearly there...

Joined: 24 Jan 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:56 - 25 Apr 2010 Post subject: gas gas ec300 for sale, now on ebay with a very low reserve |
 |
|
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170477421409&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Gas Gas EC300 2004 for sale.
Its time to part with my Gasser, it’s been a cracking bike in the time I’ve owned it but I just can’t commit to putting in the time it deserves to ridding it and enjoying it. I’m now looking for 600 sports bike, ZX6, GSXR, YZF, CBR, ect.
The spec-
45mm Marzocchi shiver front forks
Ohlins rear shock
D.I.D dirt star rims
A.J.P hydraulic clutch
FMF ‘gnarly’ front pipe
Steel braided brake lines
Ally heel plates
Boyesen RAD valve reed cage and duel stage reeds
Renthal bars with brace and pad
Adjustable bar clamps (height and reach)
Wrap around ally hand guards
Digital Speedo with clock and lap timer
UFO trail pack on rear mudguard
Full road kit (headlight, rear/brake light, indicators and horn)
Emergency pump on right fork leg
The bike was registered on 01 Dec 2004 and I’m the 3rd owner, with the second owner having the bike since 3rd Dec 2004 (bike was pre-reged by the dealer so I'm really only the second owner)
This bike has wanted for nothing in my ownership and was well cared for by the previous owner. Recent work done-
Within the last 35 hours-
Full engine rebuild, inc. new crank. All work done by Thor motorcycles, Gas Gas dealer. I have the invoice for the work.
Within the last 20 hours-
Head stock bearings, front and rear wheel bearing, fork seals and dust seals. All work done by Thor motorcycles, Gas Gas dealer.
Within the last 10 hours-
New rear pads, changed gearbox oil.
Within the last 5 hours-
New D.I.D X-ring chain.
New Talon enduro steel rear sprocket (48)
New Talon front sprocket (13)
New Maxxis ‘max cross it’ rear tyre (double rim locked with Michelin HD tube)
I also repacked the wheel bearings while I was putting on the new rear tyre and flipping the front.
Within the last >1 hour-
New front stainless steel wavy disc
New spark plug
The EC300 has very easy to control power with smooth, linier delivery. This makes the bike an excellent choice for green laning as you can stick it in 3rd gear and it will still pull from a walking pace and makes its power much lower in the rev range than its 4 stoke rivals.
The bike will come with a Spare set of Yellow plastics and a few other bits and bobs I’ve got lying around.
Its got MoT until Dec 2010 and TAX until Feb 2011.
This bike is ready to ride away and will not fail to disappoint but it has been used as Mr Gas Gas intended, so will come scrapes and scratches. I recommend you come and view the bike before you buy it. Test rides are welcome with FULL asking price in hand and proof of insurance.
Payment in cash (or bike) only please, bike is located in Gosport, Hants. I can be called on 07748703010 anytime.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0013.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0014.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0015.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0016.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0017.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0018.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0019.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0020.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/boundy69/gas%20gas%20EC300/IMG_0021.jpg |
|